Adding people to your contact book

vinnyl26

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
Whats the point? Other than sending e-mails or messages what else is it good for? Does there Mii apear in your room with the your other Miis?

If you and your friend have your Mii's to mingle, you can then view each others Mii's by clicking on Mii Parade while in the Mii channel.

and also for online gaming....so u can play with/against d people u know....

I actually have a different question on this topic.

Why not just add EVERY friend code you come across?

Is there a limit or reason NOT to?

Just received my Wii this week, so sorta new to the whole friend code thing.

Xaegoth said:

i believe there is a cap of 100 people in the address book (pls correct me if im wrong). add me in if u want, details on the left. jst PM me once u have so i can add u in as well. :D

Xaegoth said:

The other person has to add you too first. So you won't get any extra mii's or be able to send messages until then.

The most annoying thing about it is the fact that on the games you get a different code that is specific to that game so if you have many online games you will end up with lots of friend codes and it becomes a pain.

ChazzyP said:
The other person has to add you too first. So you won't get any extra mii's or be able to send messages until then.

The most annoying thing about it is the fact that on the games you get a different code that is specific to that game so if you have many online games you will end up with lots of friend codes and it becomes a pain.

Ah, thanks for answering!

Back