Adding Wii Friend Problems Pls Help

jperk6450

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Orange Park, FL
Wii Online Code
6999-4841-9085-8899
Pls help. I have added a friends code console number and he has added mine. His name is still grayed out and I can not select send a message. I just added my email address and receive an email in my inbox. I just replyed to it but have not checked the wii yet to see if my name turned black. I intered the console code yesterday. Why is it taking so long. I pass the internet connection test and can get on the wii store and shop. What's the deal and why can't you get any help from Nintendo???????

Patience. Takes a while for them to register. I've noticed several of mine take at least 15 mins.

It's going on 2 days now!!!!! I did get a reply back from my own email address and my name is now black and I can send to my email account. So that works. Just can't get a friend code to connect.

Then you both should a) double check that you entered the Wii codes correctly (it is a very long number and sometimes that pointer isn't so steady) and b) make sure you both can get online (connect to the shopping channel.) While you may have received an e-mail, did your buddy?

Put your Wii code in your profile and get some ppl here to add you and do the same. Look for the Friend Code exchange thread to do this.

can some one add me pliz? singelplayer on Wii sports begin too be too easy. well if u at me can u write it here?

Just out of curiosity, is there any Wii online games yet? and which ones?

hi, i have the same problem. my friend added my wii code yesterday afternoon. i added hers last night. but until now, we're not connected. and yes, we've double-checked the numbers. tried the internet connection, and it succeeds. also, she registered my e-mail, i got it, replied but then nothing. was the reply supposed to have been sent to her wii?

anyone have an idea what should be done? any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Back