Admins and Moderators

ADMIN - i0n
Super Mods - NateTheGreat, Mr_Stoukaph, phimuajedi69
Reg Mods - Me, Prez, Vert, Trulen, Flip, and registerednerd

i think thats about it but not too sure

ummm. I posted a forum a little while ago asking if I could advertize my Wii online clan site here. I was told yes by Sovieto. He told me to put that he told me I could put it on this site... I thought he was a mod but he's not on the list. I already posted my clan forum. Did I screw up? If I did please dont ban me. I even PM'd Ion because I knew he was an Admin but I didnt get a reply back.

Last edited:
the red mushrooms are VIPs. i dont what he did to earn it but all i know is only i0n can give them. the green mushrooms are reg mods, the purple are super and the red is VIP (i dont think VIPs have any other privledges other than having a red mushroom but i could be wrong)

ive always wanted to know what the red mushy meant. VIP eh? Whats so very important about prinny? :confused:

Clan forum?

Major Tom said:
What about my Clan forum does it break the rules or not???
one of the rules is no advertising. you can try and PM i0n about it and see if clan forums are allowed or not but i dont think so. sorry

(i cant close it because i dont have mod power in that section but Prez does. he will probably close it)

Major Tom said:
I sent Ion a PM he didnt respond
Please be patient. i0n is a very busy person and has things to deal with other than this forum. :)

Technically, Darkprinny is not a VIP; in fact, he's a valued member.

You can see the full list of moderators/admin and other members here.

i still dont get why dark prinny is vip? Its not just because he owns a forum right?

Back