Prez
registerednerd
Trulen
Vert

Super Mods:
Mr_Stoukaph
NateTheGreat
phimuajedi69

green mushroom = regular mods (only moderate designated sections)
purple mushroom = Super mods (mod every section)
i0n = admin

red mushroom = darkprinny lol

You need to be well known
Its a recipy for disatster havein people you dont now as mods/addmin
( I now a certain female online that was to trusting with some one that she didnt know and her forum went to heck)

I'm Well Known And I Don't Have A Red Mushroom... Same With Nintendocam, WWL2P, Brawny, Kiraownsurmom, Plenty Of People Are Really Well Known... -_-

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I'm Well Known And I Don't Have A Red Mushroom... Same With Nintendocam, WWL2P, Brawny, Kiraownsurmom, Plenty Of People Are Really Well Known... -_-

...whos this guy?

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:

compare post counts and how active they are, then look at prinny, thats why he has the active/ well known member mushroom, if anybody(no offence) but i think wiired deserves one

and yes prinny r liked

Last edited:
What about me? lol Yeah making random people mods isn't a good idea... I'm an Admin on 1 site & was a mod on the other. You can't be to trusting.... The site that I was a mod on was shut-down. They're was a huge boom of members (800 in 1 day) We made more mods & the site got screwed.....

I just joined on the beggining of march to this forum, and I see that every mod is doing his job, so that is a plus for this site, now, I want to be a mod :smilewinkgrin:
*hands in application*

just kidding.... maybe someday when I reach darkprinny post count....

damn, about 5 years
think.gif

Dark Prinny <3

EDIT - Zomg, sorry I didn't realize any post less than 5 words was spam. I was only trying to state that I as well was a fan of Dark Prinny, from now on I will make sure to articulate everything full since this post of more than 5 words has said just as much as my original but will not be deemed spam by a Certified Public Asshole, his words not mine.

Last edited:
Back