Admins and Moderators

elmo_999 said:
they should have a ranking system for post counts
There used to be a top 10 posters thing happening and an official members list but they were removed last year to free up the forum server (I think).
elmo_999 said:
infamous double-posters would have a purple/black mushroom lol
Double posting is a no no on these forums and awards like these would just encourage more to double post.
Bubbagump said:
i still dont get why dark prinny is vip? Its not just because he owns a forum right?
He's mostly known for his introduction/welcome pics to new members in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Riviet said:
Please be patient. i0n is a very busy person and has things to deal with other than this forum. :)

Technically, Darkprinny is not a VIP; in fact, he's a valued member.

You can see the full list of moderators/admin and other members here.
woh! i never knew about that page lol. thanks for that!

Becuase of my ellos
And I have been here since the start
No im not a mod yet
(yes I own my own forum and image borad)

Last edited:
Yep, looks like advertising to me...
Also, there is no need to make more than one thread if they are going to be exactly the same. Don't do that again. Ever.
If you have questions about material you want to post, PM me, or any of the moderators, before you post it.
Thanks.

i've not seen a closed thread on here.. hah ill keep a lookout

actually nm ion there did close my thread i made in here... didnt like how i said the mods weren't active enough... example this thread here still being open and not closed. Ohh welll

Question... who shelled out the 160 bucks to Jelsoft for the vbulletin software to make this forum... or simply stated... who owns this forum?

how do you get to be moderator? and whats the no posting ban?

Back