AFL Thread

Diomedes

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Here is a new thread on AFL for us aussie guys. Ok, Its been the first round of the 2008 season and some teams are already lookin' very promising.

Post your thoughts and opinions of players and teams for this season as we progress

We might also set up a betting system, but its already a bit late for that

Congrats to Brad johnson with a win for his 300th game, To bad St Kilda won the preseason :(

GayFL cough why not just talk about this on our thread? didn't you realize no one likes it? Mahaha nah it is your choice to watch such a boring game i wont hold it ageist you

AFL as in Arena Football League? if so then my cousen plays it here in the states. his team is one of the best (lexington horsemen)

Wow, I didn't notice this thread. Horray for the Eagles winning! :D I only got 4 in my footy tipping though... I blame Port Adelaide.

I also blame Port Adelaide. Haha, we didn't do too badly...

I'd be so much more angry if the Crows won. Lucky they chooooooked.

I'll draft up my ladder prediction later.

Eagles said:
Not even Chris Judd could turn them around!

You say that after round one, after one loss? You wait till the middle of the season boy.

What about Geelong last season? Lost the forst 3-4 games and ended up winning the premiership.

YES DO IT. I should write a letter indicating how nice it would be if you destroyed them.

Eh, we'll beat Sydney. I'm surprised that we lost to Geelong really... after we won the premiership in 2004 we had a massive hangover from it, and played awfully for the first few rounds.

Still made the finals that season though. :D

SHW said:
You say that after round one, after one loss? You wait till the middle of the season boy.

What about Geelong last season? Lost the forst 3-4 games and ended up winning the premiership.
You've been this confident the last couple of seasons as well? ;)

Eagles said:
You've been this confident the last couple of seasons as well? ;)
Not at all, I knew the previous seasons were going to be terrible.
Ooooh well, would hate to be going for a team full of druggies :p

:lol: I love this thread! I think you'd be fine with it if Cousins (our only offender who was removed from the club) went to Carlton.

You must realise that every club has issues with such things as drugs and alcohol. Ben Cousins was a case that was put into the public eye by the media, and thus you cannot judge the West Coast Eagles as a team on one persons behaviour.

I'm sure that Carlton have had its fair share of similar problems. (My comment was a joke by the way).

Back