After you beat the game...

Dude Marty

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
so i beat the game last week and i was stuck on that "the end" screen... i couldnt pause, access any menus, or anythin... whats with this, cant you save and continue that game to complete side games and what not?

this has been answered a 1 gajilionbajillon times look at other threads dude.

no and it hasn't been able to be done in any Zelda

I thought it was funny, because if you hit the - button it'll tell you that you can't skip the scene.

yeah if u do as rich-69-50 says above, u can actually play the game with Midna looking like a real woman in ur shadow!
ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!

nbrown29 said:
this has been answered a 1 gajilionbajillon times look at other threads dude.

no and it hasn't been able to be done in any Zelda

yeh it has after oracle of ages you can save and go back

well i am truly sorry for my false information i hope that you can show the humility to let this one incidence of my wrong information slide

nbrown29 said:
well i am truly sorry for my false information i hope that you can show the humility to let this one incidence of my wrong information slide

I don't know...it's going to take some time for us to trust you again. But time heals all wounds so there is hope for you yet.

WolfpacSnakepit said:
yeah if u do as rich-69-50 says above, u can actually play the game with Midna looking like a real woman in ur shadow!
ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!

that sooooooo does NOT HAPPEN!

that happened to me. i completed last sunday and i got stuck at the end screen. lots of people said that you get a link mii from the game but when i checked one wasn't there

Back