after finishing the game

FFS!

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
hey guys i was just wondering - i finished this game long ago (about 35 hours total) and i just felt like free roaming the other day but couldnt as i was just stuck inside hyrule castle. Once uve completed the game is there any way u can revisit anywhere u want or are u perm. stuck in the castle?

FFS! said:
hey guys i was just wondering - i finished this game long ago (about 35 hours total) and i just felt like free roaming the other day but couldnt as i was just stuck inside hyrule castle. Once uve completed the game is there any way u can revisit anywhere u want or are u perm. stuck in the castle?
how are you stuck in the castle? it still lets me roam around after

well once u finish the game right, u restart inside the castle where u fight ganondorf. It wont let me warp anywhere and it looks like i can only go back in the castle as the doors behind me are locked.

well i ran up and saved right after the door locks behind you in the room before you face ganon's beast form (where you can see the crazy clouds and stuff) and when i loaded up my file it started me out in the courtyard, so i don't see how you'd be stuck. If you meant the courtyard doors are the locked ones then all you have to do is hold A and push them.

Last edited:
I turned my wii off in the credits.
was there a save there.
i realy wanted to fight Ganondorf at my leisure but it looks like i have to go find him again.

There is no save at the end. If you wait a while it will send you to the main menu.

FFS! said:

You simply change into Wolf Form and warp back to where you would like to visit if you wish. The last save is the one before the last boss battle.

Chafik31 said:
dont turn off your wii after the credits! dont skip it either! there is a bonus scene that shows wat happens next if you actually wait through all the credits.

I don't remeber anything after the credits.

Back