9 hours in, just finished Forest Temple?

LG416

WiiChat Member
Oct 20, 2007
is it just me or is this game really really long? I'm already 9 hours in and I just finished the forest temple. lol

I swear TP feels extra long. I did get pretty stuck and walked around over and over for a while, and left the game on pause a while, but still.

you guys find this game is really long?

40 hours, I'm going through right now. I'm on the ice temple at 14 hours, i think Im making good progress.

32......but yeah, it's very long....My friend and I recently played Ocarina of Time after beating TP....we then realized it TP was very long....

it is a bit epic but not enough to be borsome, but nine hours to finish forest temple? u suck

leakey said:
it is a bit epic but not enough to be borsome, but nine hours to finish forest temple? u suck

Mabey it is you that suck for not taking your time and enjoying the game?

First of all, yes TP is a very long game, comparitively.

Second, just because he is at 9 hours after the first temple doesn't mean he sucks, the game starts slow and accelerates very quickly. I think it may have taken me longer than that and I finished the game in under 45 hours.

Third, Luigi, either your 32 hour time came the second time or later that you beat the game or you cheated by using a guide. No way could you beat that game for the first time in 32 hours. If you did, you desearve muchos respectos.

people say people suck for not taking there time, well i completed it 32 hours over 3 day peroid yeah thats fast, but

what if i only played it 1 hour a day for month, or half an hour a day for 2 months, and still completed it in 32 hours would i still suck for rushing it?

so you cannot say someone is sad or suck for rushing a game for completing it first because you dont know the circumstances.

i could have completed, the game in 32 hours but only played 5 mins a day, that would have taken around about 6 months, would that make me suck for being slow? or suck for being fast? ir what

but anyway for me it was second longest wii game, my longest was mysims, which took me 35 hours,

daviduk200 said:
people say people suck for not taking there time, well i completed it 32 hours over 3 day peroid yeah thats fast, but

what if i only played it 1 hour a day for month, or half an hour a day for 2 months, and still completed it in 32 hours would i still suck for rushing it?

so you cannot say someone is sad or suck for rushing a game for completing it first because you dont know the circumstances.

i could have completed, the game in 32 hours but only played 5 mins a day, that would have taken around about 6 months, would that make me suck for being slow? or suck for being fast? ir what

but anyway for me it was second longest wii game, my longest was mysims, which took me 35 hours,

yeh dude your rite it took me 40hours and that was 1.5 hours a day for 3 weeks

i didnt took me long, it took me like 30 hours, but anyway, GET A LEGEND OF ZELDA GUIDE BOOK!!!!!!! thats what i used, and it didnt take me long. they are like $15. so GET ONE AND STOP COMPLAINING!

Back