Did I somehow miss the Water Temple?

White Knight

Zap! ******
Nov 19, 2006
Staten Island, New York
Wii Online Code
8708-0606-0103-6580
I am an average player in terms of speed. Not too slow, not too fast. I see that most players get to the Water Temple at about 12 hours. Well, I'm at almost 22 and still didn't see or hear its name. I am not so slow where I didn't get to it yet. I Just collected the tears of light for the third time (first was in a forest, second set was in Kakariko Villiage, and the set I just collected was over a lake, in a castle and all over). I am now in human form again. I have beaten the Forest Temple long ago, and the Goron Mines about 10 hours or more ago. I am now around Lake Hylia. Is the Water Temple a side quest that I may have missed?

You're really slow now, the water temple is in the lake hylia

Go to the Zora's Domain, and go to where all the zoras are frozen, then go to the death mountain and get the big hot rock that is in there. Then teleport it with midna, after you do all that, just go to the graveyard and talk with the Zora's child, then he will give you the water dress and that's it.

Last edited:
um not here to answer your question,just to say next time you talk about a game,put the game your talking about up to,i know its TP but some people might not know

psychono2 said:
um not here to answer your question,just to say next time you talk about a game,put the game your talking about up to,i know its TP but some people might not know

If it is a Twilight Princess sub-forum, an he makes a thread here, that means he is talking about Jessica Simpson. [/sarcasm]

Dude your really close. Have you sorted out the Zora boy yet?
Go to the Bar in Castle Town and you'll take him to Kar(How ever you spell it) Village After that you get the Suit off the Queen and you can Swin down to the bottom of the Lake to get into the temple. Use The water bombs to get in.

Sorted

iam sorry just seen it in the front page and it didnt say twilight princess forum just said the name of his thread,nd alot of people would love to answer his question but they wouldnt know what he was saying.

Arcadium said:
You're really slow now, the water temple is in the lake hylia

Go to the Zora's Domain, and go to where all the zoras are frozen, then go to the death mountain and get the big hot rock that is in there. Then teleport it with midna, after you do all that, just go to the graveyard and talk with the Zora's child, then he will give you the water dress and that's it.

Dude. If he's got all the tears then he must have un-froze it.

Back