9 hours in, just finished Forest Temple?

trisyyy said:
i didnt took me long, it took me like 30 hours, but anyway, GET A LEGEND OF ZELDA GUIDE BOOK!!!!!!! thats what i used, and it didnt take me long. they are like $15. so GET ONE AND STOP COMPLAINING!
only pussies us walkthroughs i consider it cheats and i don't consider cheats as gamers! cheating makes the game boring!

Or sometimes cheating helps when you get really stuck, and cannot be bothered to wander around for hours. I know I used an online walkthrough once, although I can't quite remember what it was for. I try and not use them for temples, and the bosses and such. I remember I used one for Ocarina to get the last few gold skulltula. I might have used the walkthrough in TP for the bugs - no matter how long I looked, I could not find the last bug!

I really don't mind if people want to use walkthroughs though - I understand why! And is it really a competition to see who gets through it the fastest? Don't be silly. And do you expect TRUTH from people online saying how long it took them to finish? I'm not saying that anyboby here IS lying, I'm just saying it would be dead easy to say 'Oh yeah, I finished it 31 hours.' I have no idea how long it took me to actually finish - and do we mean finish completely? Like, all side quests, bugs etc, or just running through the temples and beating Zant and Ganon? Because if it's the latter, well, I don't leave all side quests to last. Sometimes I need a break from temples etc and do them... Othertimes, I search the hearts out because I need more! I have a tendency to wander around without any fairy's or potions or whatever.

I did it in 46 hours, and I thought it was meant to last about 50, so I went with that. Some puzzles just did my head in though...

I hate the way people complain that this game is too short. Finally, people are seeing it my way.

XeBug said:
40 hours, I'm going through right now. I'm on the ice temple at 14 hours, i think Im making good progress.
ice temp at 14 jesus thats fast

Back