Ain't this the truth :D

laderer5 said:
PS3 will eventually surpass the wii and 360. But not for another 3-4 years.

According to a couple of stat sources, the PS3 is showing a deficit of ~9M vs. the Wii and ~7M vs. the 360.

So what forcast model/logic are you using that suggests Sony is going to make up a 7M-9M delta in 3-4 years? Remember you have to account for the continuing sales of those consoles (or support a sudden massive reduction of sales).

That's a pretty severe difference!

I don't think there's a "killer app" that will drive PS3's sales to 500% the current rate, or anything suspect with the 360 or Wii that would make the sales drop at that same rate (something along those lines would be required to allow the PS3 to surpass the other two in just 3-4 years).

kronau said:
all im gonna say is its not evin close to rue only thing thats bad about ps3 is the price and i think its fare cus its better then any computer in the world and can crack passwords 100 times faster then any computer is a known fact and 360 is a wase of money cus it only last a week then it breaks down and the graffics suck compared to ps3

the PS3 is faster than any computer in the world? really? wow thats so cool! Do you think NASA will be running misson control with a load of PS3's? They could save themselves a lot of money!

kronau said:
all im gonna say is its not evin close to rue only thing thats bad about ps3 is the price and i think its fare cus its better then any computer in the world and can crack passwords 100 times faster then any computer is a known fact and 360 is a wase of money cus it only last a week then it breaks down and the graffics suck compared to ps3

here, "...........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,," I saved up some spare punctuation for you, saves having to do all those breathing exercises just so you can get a sentence out in one go.

laderer5 said:
PS3 will eventually surpass the wii and 360. But not for another 3-4 years. But due to the next new systems coming out, it wont have too long of glory years.

....no it won't, i think you are underestimating the popularness of the wii

Chute said:
here, "...........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,," I saved up some spare punctuation for you, saves having to do all those breathing exercises just so you can get a sentence out in one go.

Holy Hell.

Hahahaha! I might have to use your post in about 10 other threads (with appropriate source notation and royalties as applicable).

+1

I see our ages are close (and marital status' the same) - good to see more of us "older" married folks on this message board (keeping the youngin's in check) :D

haha, keeping them in check? Go look at the comments left in my profile.

Anyway, we're dangerously off topic ;)

Wii60PCDS for me until KH3. FF is getting really old though. FF13 and KH3 and maybe a cheaper less media intensive version will boost sales beyond numbers to an amount words cannot express. :( MGS... the old one for PS was my fave. As for Brawl, Crysis, Mass Effect, Fable 2, Halo 3, Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Wiki, The Orange Box, Bioshock, Kingdom Under Fire, NHL '08, NBA '08, FarCry, UT3, GoW, Guild Wars whatchamacallit expansion, GW2, CoD4, No More Heroes, FF:TA2, FE DS, FrontLines, EndWar, Blue Dragon, Assasins Creed, DMC4, Prototype, World in Conflict, Conflict, Army of Two, Nanostray 2, Burnout Paradise, Mario Kart Wii, and *pant* *pant* BRAWL! vs

FF13, Drake's Fortune, Resistance, Warhawk, KH3, Haze, and MGS4.

Above winz!

Completely agree with vid

Back