All new movies are suck

I read that title and expected a heated debate about the current state of the film industry...

After looking it up on IMDB, I've got to say it sounds naff.

Fastshadow said:
D.O.A Thats all im saying

Great movie...Def agree

Lookin forward to the new Resident Evil movie comin in mid september also.

The Simpsons Movie, Rush Hour 3 and The Bourne Ultimatum were all pretty good.

It's kind of ignorant to say one thing is good and everything else is ****.
Ya know?

D-wars looks horrible in my opinion the next 'monster' movies that I will see will most likely be AVP-R and 1-18-08.

All you guys think that movies like DOA are good just because there's babes in them? well you are wrong, that's not a good movie, that's just a **** raising movie, and yeah we all want that, but don't categorize it as a good movie just because of it. Now I agree with Sovieto of there not being enough good movies now and no originality either, I mean Little Miss Sunshine nominated for best movie of 2006? no..now good Unitedstatian movies worth noting: The Departed, Heat, The Bourne Trilogy, Godfather, Scarface, Insomnia,. now when it comes to comedy, the best comedy is not that of dumb, preverted or exagerated comedy, so the best comedy out there has to be real but funny as well like: Mrs. Doubtfire, Nacho Libre, Kickin and Screamin..you know movies like those. and Horror..well there isn't a good horror movie nowadays.
Good Mexican movies: Amores Perros, Pan's Labyrinth, Espinazo del Diablo, Nicotina, etc. watch them if you haven't

and about Dragon Wars, yeah I like reptiles of every kind so I am watching this, but I fear it may end up being like Transformers but instead of Robots, giant Dragons. I expect it will be good, though. I enjoyed Reign of Fire, how about you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I liked doa becuase A) i like the game and B) I was prepared for the worst so my expectations had no where to go but up! Yeah Mrs. Doubtfire was funny as hell, and I actually want to see Pan's Labyrinth.

O all right, well I need to watch DOA, and yeah watch Pan's Labyrinth, you won't regret it, my friend!

Just go into doa expecting the worst movie youll ever see XD I will admit it does have some pretty stupid things (Max) but its decent, so if your not a fan rent it or check it out online. Ill prob check Pans out in the next few days

no not at all...well one Final Fantasy yes..and Mortal Kombat 1 and 2 but 1 is better...

Back