Scariest Movie... Ever.

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
The Orphanage.

Wow.

I just saw this with friends, this movie was amazinginly scary. It wasn't cheap trills like freaky stuff popping up it was just scary. This was the first horror movie that came out recently because I always though all these horror movies nowadays sucked. This movie is in Spanish, made for Mexico or some other country and it was so good they brought it here (you gotta read subtitles!). This movie at first may sound like: Oh, an orphanage gone wrong. But no, its much more than that. This movie had everyone in the theater screaming, it was ****ed up.

Go see it, it is easily the most scary movie I've ever seen.

(right now I'm at the point where I'm afraid to go to sleep because of it and I'm afraid to stay up too late in which case is the opportunity for the potato-sack man to come.. =Z)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i3TuClW65s8

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
The Orphanage.

Wow.

I just saw this with friends, this movie was amazinginly scary. It wasn't cheap trills like freaky stuff popping up it was just scary. This was the first horror movie that came out recently because I always though all these horror movies nowadays sucked. This movie is in Spanish, made for Mexico or some other country and it was so good they brought it here (you gotta read subtitles!). This movie at first may sound like: Oh, an orphanage gone wrong. But no, its much more than that. This movie had everyone in the theater screaming, it was ****ed up.

Go see it, it is easily the most scary movie I've ever seen.

(right now I'm at the point where I'm afraid to go to sleep because of it and I'm afraid to stay up too late in which case is the opportunity for the potato-sack man to come.. =Z)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i3TuClW65s8
Eh, I'm not into horror. Waste of money and time IMO.

:rolleyes:

I think you've just had a scary movie overload. I've had many and my last one has been looming over me for four years now. They get longer and longer for me. It might not have been thaaat scary although I hear Spanish horror is good at screwing you up so I may be wrong.

Although I heard the producer of this directed Pan's Labyrinth and that was moving, and PAINFUL!!! Too bad the guy turned down the Narnia movie. Now THAT would've been a good retelling of Narnia.

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
(1 hour ago)

THIS MOVIE IS SCARY AS SH*T! everyone in the theater was screaming and i even began to cry a little because i was so terrified. this is the scariest movie ive ever seen.

If its that good, I must see it. :lol:

Seriously though, horror movies have gone down hill as of late I agree.
This one however looks good.

Saw. I've never seen it coz the scary movies haunt me for over a month but my bro says it's really...gruesome and there's lots of blood and urrgh *shiver*.

I like Silent Hill. Pyramid-head is definitely the second most awesome character ever made!

(Guess who is the most awesome) :lol:

High school musical...I am mentally scarred for life.

Wow at the orphanage, I'll look into it.

The sound of music - still havent been able to watch it

Meh
The grudge (the jap version) was pritty damn pant browning but thats just due to it sounden so damn freaky

Also this corridor is damn freaky
1200244916220vp8.gif

FRuMMaGe said:
I like Silent Hill. Pyramid-head is definitely the second most awesome character ever made!

(Guess who is the most awesome) :lol:

the movie was alright but pyramid head didnt make his debut in the game series untill SH2.

i just wonder when theyre gonna make a sequel.

as for me the scariest movie has got to be hmm...idk i cant think of any!

Back