Scariest Horror Movies Ever?????

Race With the Devil (1975) and The Wicker Man (1973) were the scariest movies that I remember watching. The remakes were trash though.

when i was a kid the raven in The Omen scared the crap out of me. slept with the light on for a week:scared: i still hate ravens & crows...they creep me out

Video When i was A Child! ** THAT'S SCARY**

Hey Mad This Is For You :)
Raven-1.jpg

Wolf Creek anit that scary, and im aussie.
I always find it hard to think of good scary movies even though horror is one of my favs genres.
I found grudge 2 to be scary when i watched it in the movies, but it was kinda lame.

the very first halloween was pretty creepy. superb music in it too, made it real eerie. didnt like the remake at all. nothing will beat the original.

Speaking of Leprechaun, my friend (who lies incredibly frequently, mind you) told me that there was a sequel called Leprechauns in Space and I obviously didn't believe him. It was on the SciFi channel the next day. Also, Jennifer Aniston was in Leprechaun. I know, right?

I really enjoyed Texas Chainsaw Massacre (new) for the story. It was one of those movies that genuinely scared me because it was so realistic, and because I frequently drive through the country.

Why does no one like Saw II? The gore parts and the "climax" were weak on story ("I'm gonna get chu' and read yur number"), but I thought the ending totally made up for it. It was mind-boggling how everything fit into place.

And that is where my post ends, because that is where my history with reputable scary movies ends.

Interesting you bring Saw up LevesqueIsKing. How many haters of it are there on wiichat? Personally, i love Saw.

For me Hellraiser 2: Hellbound was always a good horror movie. It never was scary perse, but it had the perfect amount of a sense of evil. Especially when the scene with Leviathan...that felt exactly what i would expect it to feel like.

I get scared and can't get any sleep after I watch horror movies. I hardly watch a horror movie. I'm more into comedies that involve a lot of cursing like Superbad and Pineaple Express.

Oh yeah, there's only one movie that still manages to creep the **** out of me and that's the Exorcist.

Here here!

Oh and (The Thing) from the 80's was a classic monster/gore fest,dont make em like that anymore.

Back