All the nintendo WIi owners out there

jason416

WiiChat Member
Feb 1, 2008
Wii Online Code
8204-3159-3293-3808
How do you ppl clean your Wiis?
My wii is perfectly fine becuase i only used it for 2 month. Any ways, How do u clean ur wii so it wil last longer?
As in dusts and stuff with out opening my wii -_-

I keep the disc clean for one NO TOUCHY the bottom...but we should all be used to that by now...

As far as without opening it up. I unplug it from everything then take an old wash cloth and go over it till it looks new again.

wii_girliefairie said:
Dust.... INSIDE a wii? Wth? Uhhhh...... Like, the disk slot? Ohhh....... I don't clean it... Just keep usin it and it wont get too dusty! :lol:

black soft part -_- wii08largeeu8.jpg

cannon said:
Just stick the vacuum in there it will survive.

ru being sarcastic or serious -_-?

Either way, Its not exactly strong enough to wreck anything inside and it will get the dust out.

wii_girliefairie said:
Dust.... INSIDE a wii? Wth? Uhhhh...... Like, the disk slot? Ohhh....... I don't clean it... Just keep usin it and it wont get too dusty! :lol:
It has a fan, therefore it brings in air from outside.

It is bound to get full of dust.

Ever opened up a computer?

The best way to clean it is to use canned air specifically made for cleaning computers.

Don't use regular canned air, as it still has moisture in and can damage the internals.

i just mine over a warm fire .. burns all the badness away ;D .. yeh but anyway get a disc cleaner or summit?

Back