All These Pokemon D/P Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
I find this very annoying now. It's getting really repetitive and just annoying to look at. Who agrees that something should be done about all these Pokemon topic.

Examples:

Who Wants Manaphy
Anyone want ot battle
Battle? Good trainers only!!
Trading berries

Who agrees? Something should be done.

Yeah I been thinking exactly the same, just been too lazy to do anything about it.

Something needs to be done about this, an official thread for each little 'topic'

Like every other active member on here, I think there should just be a sub-forum until the whole craze is over. Or just get a mod/i0n to sticky the battle thread, one of the two.

i sent tlc a pm about this subject but she is yet to respond. im praying we get something done about this soon. Its getting pretty frustrating.

As of 8:04 PM - Look at the New Posts area, every single DS Thread (about 15) is about a small topic in Pokemon D/P. This is getting out of hand.

FR. said:
As of 8:04 PM - Look at the New Posts area, every single DS Thread (about 15) is about a small topic in Pokemon D/P. This is getting out of hand.

wow, that is just flat out ridiculous. Some thing must be done!

theres been a few more posts in the official threads i made but they need to get stickied so even more ppl will use them

Maybe when TLC comes on tomorrow, she can orginize and clear things up. I see no need for 10+ threads on trading/battling Pokemon. Good job w/ the official threads Stranger. Let's hope a mod. stickies them.

It's bugging me more in the "new posts" section. Even with a sticky, it will still overrun that search....

Brawny said:
It's bugging me more in the "new posts" section. Even with a sticky, it will still overrun that search....
I know, that's the only link I click on here. I don't go on the forum index and click the individual sections, just "New Posts"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back