Official Battle Thread

W------------
I---------------------------------I------------------------
P-------------------------A-----------------------------
L------------------------------------S-------------dot------------
N----E----T:mad:

Yeah, he is a looser.
Weekdays are open for me now from 4:00pm my time to 6:30ish.
Maybe this Sunday.

I've...seen you before.
I can do an OU. Lv.100 singles. Standard rules.
Add my Pearl code. What's yours?
EDIT: I see that you've logged off. Nevermind then...

Last edited:
hello guys idk if anyone uses this but if anyone wants to battle pm plz im so bored of jus running around in the game doing nothing

This old thread, revived by spam? For shame.

But on that note, I'm far more than rusty. Battle, anyone? You know the usual; Ubers or OU, singles or doubles, your choice.

I need to battle, experiment with a few teams, put people's Pokesav skills to the test =P

But I've really just been using SHoddy BAttle to test teams, so I'm ready to try it on DS.

OU battle anyone?

Hi, I'm new and I've never battled online before. Anyone up for a battle now?
Singles, anything but ubers
PM me please :)

I may not be a noob anymore, but Im definitely not ready for the competitive scene. Im improving rather quickly through, so It may not be that long....

superawesomethreadrevival GO!

Hey scrubs, care to get your asses handed to you in the manliest possible fashion by your resident pokemon pro?!

epic-magikarp-flail.jpg

Then you'll have to find an actual pro, but until then, I think I could do as some good practice, right? :D

Black/White Gen 5 OU, all the standard-rules goodness. PM me whenever, and I'll sure as hell get back to ya.

You were able to catch a Captain Falcon? O.O

Naw foo', I'm talkin' about the epitome of manliness. BEHOLD! LADIES (and gentlemen) WHO WISH TO REMAIN UNPREGNANT, TURN AWAY!

Attachments

• 369px-Captain_Karp.JPG
    369px-Captain_Karp.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 245
Back