The Official Pokemon Trading Thread.

I'm looking for a female Vulpix/Ninetales and a female Poliwag/whirl/wrath/toed. Both of them with their Hidden Ability.

I have quite a lot that I'm willing to trade. Tell me what you want and I'll see if I have it and am willing to trade it. I do have Meloettas that I haven't collected from the delivery man yet, so I can get a specific nature if you want one.

Last edited:
TRADING;

ANY and ALL starters

heatran lvl 70

reshiram lvl 52

zekrom lvl 51

lugia lvl 45 (x2)

lvl 50 groudon

lvl 70 giratina

lvl 30 suicune

lvl 45 ho-oh

lvl 100 garchomp

lvl 100 torterra

lvl 30 pichu with volt tackle

lvl 50 mesprit azelf or uxie

lvl 1 lapras

lvl 98 feraligater

lvl 100 sceptile

lvl 98 golem

lvl 57 scizor

pm me if any questions or offers and we'll talk. open to listening to any offers

Last edited:
4th gen:
1 Timid Azelf
1 Naughty Azelf
1 Timid Zapdos
Preferably low level (lv. 50)
PM me.
Also, if anyone needs a Chimchar, say the word, I have 36.

I need an Axew, Houndour and Aron for Gen VI
Level, gender and nature don't matter
Willing to trade newly hatched egss of the following pokemon
Gen I Starters
Gen VI Starters
Skrelp
Dratini
Bagon
Ralts
Lapras
Riolu
Mareep
Larvitar
Gible
Eevee
Tyrunt
Gastly (can evolve into Haunter)
Abra (can evolve into Kadabra)

Message me for more info if interested :)

I need an Axew, Houndour and Aron for Gen VI
Level, gender and nature don't matter
Willing to trade newly hatched egss of the following pokemon
Gen I Starters
Gen VI Starters
Skrelp
Dratini
Bagon
Ralts
Lapras
Riolu
Mareep
Larvitar
Gible
Eevee
Tyrunt
Gastly (can evolve into Haunter)
Abra (can evolve into Kadabra)

Message me for more info if interested :)

I can get you that Houndour for Skrelp IF you can get it to a somewhat decent level. Bout 20, cause I'm impatient. :lol:

Also, just putting it out there, if anyone can find Misdreavus in the safari (Maybe just a rumor) I will give you something worth it.

i am currently looking for meloetta and genesect for my black two, and i am currently have two box fulls of froakie and a box of charmanders up for trade for pokemon y i am looking for aron and mareep and what ever else just pm me if you can help

I'm looking for an Eevee with its hidden ability (anticipation). Preferably female but male is fine too. I have a few things left over from all the breeding I've been doing like:
  • Bold, Regenerator Slowpoke
  • Timid, Protean Froakie
  • Adamant, Huge Power Bunnelby
  • Adamant, Speed Boost Torchic
  • Adamant, Rough Skin Gible

All of them have at least a few perfect IVs. I'll also throw in a Lucky Egg if you can get me a female :)

Last edited:
[STRIKE]need hidden ability purrloin (femlux not needed)

pm if have[/STRIKE]

EDIT: Got one, no longer lookin' for one.

Last edited:
This tread still viable? There's so little people, but here's to trying...

Before you ask, I don't Global Trade because of the deceit/they ask for outrageous/legendary pokes/things I don't have.

LF:
any Poliwag evos with Hidden Ability (Swift Swim) - I once fished one, bred it and accidently traded my last one away
[strike]any[/strike] Skelp/Dragalge with HA (Adaptability) is still welcomed I don't believe this is available by any means yet.
Aerodactly/Archen/Archeops/Skarmory with [gen 5] Tutor Move (Stealth Rocks) - previous gen only - deal fell through
Malamar with HA (Infilitrator) - dark/psychic? what?
any starter (excluding 1st/6th gen, Blaziken fam, and Infernape fam) with Hidden Ability is appreciated too

Ditto wanted list:
at least 3+IVs - trying to get one of each nature for breeding
Ditto_list_c.jpg

None of these have to be IV bred. Though I'd like Ditto to have a minimal of 3IVs.
I have a Steel Safari. (Ferroseed, ???, ?Klefki?) Also, if anyone wants a few Lucky Eggs (40+) or Leftovers (25+) just ask as I have quite a few. I may be restarting over soon. Even if you don't have anything I listed, and want some Lucky Eggs/Leftovers, your Friend Safari is also appreciated.

Last edited:
If anyone wants a few Lucky Eggs (40+) or Leftovers (25+) just ask as I have quite a few. I may be restarting over soon.

I would happily take 4 Lucky Eggs t' make my total 6. A second Lefties would be nice too. Where the hell'd ya get all'a those, cloning?

Should be able t' get a good few'a those HAs on short notice. Assumin' you'll trade an egg per one Pokemon, gimme a priority list and I'll get ya HA Poliwag, HA Carvanha and whatever four starters I can scrounge up.

I could use some more lefties
also
I know Neosquid has a HA Sharpeado

I have a Swampert with Egg moves but without HA

Last edited:
I would happily take 4 Lucky Eggs t' make my total 6. A second Lefties would be nice too. Where the hell'd ya get all'a those, cloning?

gimme a priority list and I'll get ya HA Poliwag, HA Carvanha and whatever four starters I can scrounge up.
I don't know how to clone :/ At least not this gen. (Last true PokeExperience was Emerald, but played Diamond quite a bit)
I get my LEggs from a friend's Chansey safari and Lefties from my Lv100 Dedenne's pickup ability.

Priority, I guess, is Top to Bottom.
Not to picky when/what order I get them as long as I do.

I could use some more lefties
also
I know Neosquid has a HA Sharpedo

I have a Swampert with Egg moves but without HA
PM the code, I'll get you some.
I'll ask.

HA is more of a priority, but if you have an extra bred, I've no objections.
----------------------

I'll also be periodically adding things to that list (mostly so I remember what I want).

Oh, and if anyone needs something from the Battle Masion, I have 700+ points left I'm not using.
I got a /few/ extra Air Balloons, Toxic Orbs, Life Orbs, Power Herbs (you can find these in grass), etc

As I stated in the PM, I'll breed that Sharpy. Regarding Mincinno, I have some leftovers from when I bred one for my friend, with Knock Off and another egg move or two.

I'd appreciate one more Leftovers. I have two at the moment, but you can never really have too many...

I get my LEggs from a friend's Chansey safari.

Ah, I always forget how useful the Friend Safari can be...

Oh, and if anyone needs something from the Battle Masion, I have 700+ points left I'm not using.
I got a /few/ extra Air Balloons, Toxic Orbs, Life Orbs, Power Herbs (you can find these in grass), etc

Could definitely use one of each'a those 'sides TOrb. I'll also PM ya what items I'd like ya to buy (no, I won't drain your entire BP reserve by askin' for ability capsules lol), as I'm much more interested in Battle Maison items than LEggs. Off the top'a my head, I know for sure I'll ask one of each'a the choice items.

Back