All Things Hockey

MY GOD! HABS VS LEAFS GAME IS AWSOME! Back and forth whole way through. I want leafs to lose though.

hahaha YES Leafs win Leafs win...what a game though..that may be the game of the year. It was so edge of your seat...leafs down 5-3 in the third..score to make it 5-4, tie it up a little later..then a bit after that score to make it 6-5. All thanks to steve begin for high sticking wellwood and getting a double minor out of it. Habs fans and Leaf fans can thank him for his contributions lol.

Anyways we need the devils to win tomorrow or we are not in the playoffs.

Canucks beat Sharks 4-3...

Pretty good game.

Aves had to win and Flames lose to make it. Flames lost... But Aves could not win. Flames get 8th place.

sorry for double post but...

0.9 left on clock and DEVILS TIE IT UP!!! Islanders need to win to get a playoff spot.

If devils when Leafs make it!!

what if your playoff chance came down to a shootout? I would piss myself if I had to score to keep it going.

EDIT: it did go in a shootout.

Islanders: goal, goal, miss

Devils goal, miss, AND DEVILS MISS!!! BY A POKECHECK!!

LEAFS OUT!!

Last edited:
Just watched the end of the game. Pretty good moves by the Islanders goalie.

FWELR said:
Embarrassed? What kind of talk is that? Yeah, they lost. But the Canucks can't count on bad officiating throughout the whole playoffs. Besides, I hate the 1 point for trying hard thing, without it, the Sharks would have the best record in the NHL! (besides the Sabres)

Bad officiating!? Are you nutz? Thorton slashed and broke two sticks in the faceoff circle and did't get a call If the officating was good we would not have needed overtime to beat the sharks!

And sharks didn't win the pacific:p:p
GO CANUCKS GO!:smilewinkgrin:

Jag_17 said:
Bad officiating!? Are you nutz? Thorton slashed and broke two sticks in the faceoff circle and did't get a call If the officating was good we would not have needed overtime to beat the sharks!

And sharks didn't win the pacific:p:p
GO CANUCKS GO!:smilewinkgrin:

damn, its me against the entire world of canucks fans here.
a: the canucks took at least 3 dives in that game. especially the one you scored the power play on. c bro gets a point blank shot, goes to follow it up and the canuck in front of dives and he gets called for roughing!
b: if the canucks beat the stars, ill be shocked, but happy :wink:! then we get to play you guys if all goes according to plan (ducks lose shh...)

i realize im double posting, but this is big:
1 Wed. April 11 5 p.m. Nash. Arena !TBD 98.5 KFOX/SJS Radio Network
2 Fri. April 13 5 p.m. Nash. Arena !TBD 98.5 KFOX/SJS Radio Network
3 Mon. April 16 7 p.m. HP Pavilion !VERSUS 98.5 KFOX/SJS Radio Network
4 Wed. April 18 7 p.m. HP Pavilion !VERSUS 98.5 KFOX/SJS Radio Network
5* Fri. April 20 6 p.m. Nash. Arena !VERSUS 98.5 KFOX/SJS Radio Network
6* Sun. April 22 7 p.m. HP Pavilion !VERSUS 98.5 KFOX/SJS Radio Network
7* Tue. April 24 TBD Nash. Arena !VERSUS 98.5 KFOX/SJS Radio Network

sharks playoff schedule, 1st round!!!

rest can be found here

i realize im double posting, but this is big

I would concider it a bump not a double post.. mainly because theres a 3 hour time difference inbetween your posts.

Oh and the Canucks lost to the Cayotes tonight. 3-1. Sabourin was in net.

FWELR said:
damn, its me against the entire world of canucks fans here.
a: the canucks took at least 3 dives in that game. especially the one you scored the power play on. c bro gets a point blank shot, goes to follow it up and the canuck in front of dives and he gets called for roughing!
b: if the canucks beat the stars, ill be shocked, but happy :wink:! then we get to play you guys if all goes according to plan (ducks lose shh...)

Hey you put b and c in the wrong spots. Last time I checked the alphanbet goes abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy and z

Note the "ABC":ciappa:

Jag_17 said:
Hey you put b and c in the wrong spots. Last time I checked the alphanbet goes abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy and z

Note the "ABC":ciappa:

well im afraid i must call you a :tard: because c bro is the nickname for curtis brown, the player who almost scored then got called for breathing on a diver.

I am sorry.:frown2: No hard feelings k c bro. I mean bro lol.

yes, yes, no hard feelings between me and the entire world of canucks fans out there. so, how do you think you'll do against dallas? personally, if the stars don't get modano and nagy going, they're screwed against luongo. i think its gonna be stars in 7, however. but im rooting for the canucks!!

damn devils half assing the whole game..we'll remember this devils.
and isles have fun getting swept by the sabres.

New Jersey knew that the isles would ruff up the sabres but still lose, then the devils next round would be easy, if they played the sabres. Either way they will be battered up im sure, cause from what we saw of simons actions they can be dirty.

Back