All Things Hockey

uh-huh, sure. keep dreamin', sarai. btw, if the sharks have more points, but still end up in 6th, do they get home ice in that series?

No. It's the teams who place higher on the bracket who get home ice first.

It sucks to watch hockey around here. There is only 1 channel that shows it and that is an extreme rarity.

Thats a bummer. Oh and I rarely tend to watch hockey or any sport for that matter. I prefer to play the sport instead. However when it comes to the playoffs I will usually watch the games.

3-2 canucks in the 3rd they need this win! well Luongo does so he can have the most wins in a season

EDIT: 4-2 but the goal is beening reviewed.

EDIT: 3-2 no goal.

EDIT 4-2 NASLUND GOT A GOAL!!! but the only way he can on an empty net. God I hate him.

Last edited:
Nazzy said in a Press Conference a couple months ago that he will go on the same exercise course Iginla took (Iginla is pretty good this year....better then Naslund.

Canucks win 4-2 hmm pretty good game. Kind of nervous at the start when they gained a 2-0 lead on us. Luongo made some key saves in the third.

Luongo must win all his games if Marty wins his last two. Then they will share most wins in a season.

Luongo must win all his games if Marty wins his last two. Then they will share most wins in a season.

Hopefully he can pull it off.

Oh and I decided to check up on our old friend Anson Carter and so far this season he has 10 goals and 17 assists..so much for another 30 + goal season.

Somewhat off topic...

If you have any questions regarding goaltending feel free to ask me anything as long as it relates to the position.

Last edited:
Leafs Win Yes!
Now we just need to beat the islanders and then saturday...beat the habs.
Hopefully a few of my friends will be around that night and throw a big bash when the games on.

Also sidenote..and this is quite early..but there will be many teams who will struggle next year, because of money issues. Boston's gm already said that he wont be signing anyone big because of their payroll..so we'll see boston in the same place they are now I guess. Colorado has the tough choice..well not tough cus hes garbage..but Theodore may be bought out..but that will still affect the avalanche. And buffalo may be able to overcome this but either drury or briere is leaving the team to be a free agent. So that could have some effect.

Any other teams in trouble, I know its early, but I wanted to get everyone's predictions and opinions.

Back