All Things Hockey

It's of topic but...
Someone made me a luongo sig! I think it's awsome.

nu uhh!!! mines got the best Goalie yours has got what? the best passer this year!?!? lol I cant diss Joe, hes Canadian, and hes awsome.

no, my sig's better, i think. luongo's the best goalie in the world. my sig is just better than yours. plus joe is awesome, no body can say any different.

You both lose...

luongosig8copy.jpg

luongo_animated24507-1.gif

Unfortunately due to sig restrictions I can't use either.. Also I didn't make them.. found them in a free signature thread for canucks signatures..

Well dudes, I made a bracket. I also included the .psd version for anyone who had photoshop. They can just open it up and add the text. Full color, 8*10 perfect for printing out.

If anyone knows how to take an image and make it into an interactive .pdf you can add text boxes. and re-up it

http://www.pitt.edu/~bah39/

It's my personal server space on Pitts unix server. Don't flood it.

Oh ****. I gotta change something to make it public. That's hosted on my public directory and should be accessible to everyone. I can't put my UN/PW for that cause that's my student ID and whatnot.

Leafs will beat the flyers tonight!
The flyers have like 21 wins this season, although to be fair we havent played them since they got biron. But I think we will still beat them.
Plus we need 2

I'm still shocked at the fact that the Devils fired their head coach... I have no idea what the GM was thinking with that move....

Oh and the Canucks play the Kings tonight. Should be a good game.

if you don't win by more than 6-2, the Sharks will be favored in their possible playoff matchup.

You say that now but no matter what the score the Canucks will dominate the Sharks when it comes down to the playoffs.

yeah, yeah, yeah. im going to the game sat. we'll get a good look at both teams headed into the playoffs.

tank did you changed it to public (the bracket)

CANUCKS ARE GONNA TAKE OUT THE SHARKS ON SAT.

U WAIT AND WATCH FWELR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back