All Things Hockey

Sarai_132 said:
LOL thats sad both teams that made the Finals last year are already out!!!

First time in NHL history, I believe.

Ugh. Pens Power play....:frown2:

5th in the NHL, yet they have failed to convert their last 9?!
8 against the Sabers last game. Failed to convert just now against the Sens. ugh.

Edit: Sens take first blood on PP. Fleury made a great save, but couldn't control the rebound.
Edit2: Wooooooo 2 PP goals on a 5 minute major.
Edit3: Wooo Pens pull it off with 8 seconds left

haha Roberts is being a bad-ass again

Last edited:
NOO CANUCKS LOSE!! LUONGO WHY!! :sad: I didnt watch it though so it probaly wasnt him who made them lose... stupid PPV!

Canucks lose 3-1 to Colorado.. hmm the next team we play are the SJ Sharks. Should be a good game.

Oh and I find it stupid that the NHL now considers that if you win a shootout a goalie will get 2 wins for the game. 1 during duration and overtime and 1 for the shootout..

Pens are going all the way. If they don't have to face Tampa Bay I don't see why they won't go to the Finals.

I play Roller Hockey every chance I get. I wish there was some league I could join to play. I just play for fun though right now. I wish I would've started playing hockey when I was younger. I'm from Pittsburgh also, and I'm 17.

Sarai_132 said:
That sig needs to be updated sillyhat

I know, I haven't been on here for a while, and I just formatted my hard drive and I didn't say that PSD file for it so I'll get to it eventually.

awesome, another Pens fan.

I mean, the Pens are very capable of going all the way. It's just that with the young team they lack consistency in goaltending, defense and powerplay, which I have a feeling is going to be our downfall in the playoffs.

need the stars to win tonight, and the ducks to lose on saturday, then with the easy win over the Canucks, sharks will win the division! Go stars!

the easy win over the Canucks

Ha...

Canucks will beat the Sharks 2-1 either in regulation or overtime.

Syntax said:
Ha...

Canucks will beat the Sharks 2-1 either in regulation or overtime.

was actually thinking you might get one late when you pull Luongo down 2-0, and the sharks would win by the same score in regulation, but hey, you can dream, right?

was actually thinking you might get one late when you pull Luongo down 2-0, and the sharks would win by the same score in regulation, but hey, you can dream, right?

I wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you..

Tonight should be a dandy of a game between, the Leafs and Habs.
Leafs better win, I wont be able to see them miss the postseason two years in a row.

To bad FWELR you were wrong CANUCKS WIN 4-3 OT!!!!!!

FWELR please don't make an excuse saying who cares we got 1 point cause you didn't get two. I woke up early to watch this to see the Canucks beat Sharks knowing that somewhere in the crowd was a disappointed FWELR knowing that once he got back to Wiichat he would get embarrassed

Embarrassed? What kind of talk is that? Yeah, they lost. But the Canucks can't count on bad officiating throughout the whole playoffs. Besides, I hate the 1 point for trying hard thing, without it, the Sharks would have the best record in the NHL! (besides the Sabres)

Last edited:
Back