All Things Hockey

CantGetAWii said:
How do you all feel about the penner offer sheet saga?

It's part of the game. But to give him that much of a raise is ridiculous! But if Lowes got that much money, then why not spend it?

Penner's offer sheet, going from 450 K a year to 4.5 million a year. crazy. o well, helps out the Sharkies.

Anaheim will lose Nieds, Selanne, and Penner

and replace them with Rafalski, Burtuzzi :)lol:), and ?

ilikecookies said:
It's part of the game. But to give him that much of a raise is ridiculous! But if Lowes got that much money, then why not spend it?

Thats how I feel about it as well. I mean anyone can do it if they want to, but yeah that is quite a lot of money for penner. What I don't get is he can overpay penner and vanek but not resign Smyth?

FWELR said:
Penner's offer sheet, going from 450 K a year to 4.5 million a year. crazy. o well, helps out the Sharkies.

Anaheim will lose Nieds, Selanne, and Penner

and replace them with Rafalski, Burtuzzi :)lol:), and ?

I don't know who they will get to replace them but they're in a bad situation and signing Big Bert didn't help.

Drew Remenda is returning as the color commentator for the Sharkies.

:D :D :D

Bob Cole and Hary Neale are back for another year of broadcasting.

Another offer sheet to think about for next year, Jason Spezza.
Sens would be smart and sign him to an extension as soon as possible.

Canucks held a private photoshoot for the new jerseys on Wednesday. Nothing has leaked yet.. I really want to see the new jerseys! only 39 days till training camp! ( if thats when they're released.. I've also read sometime this month.)

Only 39 days, sweet :)
I wish the leafs could change their Jersey's up a bit, but it would be hard changing the leaf up I guess.

I hope they don't mess up the Canucks jersey.. :sick:

I'm disappointed nashville didn't move, but the billionare interested in buying them went around getting the permission from NHL, and he hadn't bought the franchise yet :lol:

Canucks for next year Stanley Cup Winners.... It's been too long since we've been close, we got the goalie... just need the goals.

Back