All Things Hockey

Peca is interested in the rangers apparently.
Which is good, because the rumour in Toronto was Stajan gets traded for cap space, then they bring in Peca.

Well thats the thing I forgot to mention, whoops.
They need to make room if they want to sign em.

Update: New Hockey Jerseys & Logos

Vancouver Canucks

j3.jpg

New York Islanders

j2.jpg

j1.jpg

Blue Jackets

j4jackets.jpg

Florida Panthers

j5.jpg

I don't think so. Some teams are sticking to their original logo and just modifying it a bit. Whereas other teams are going for a whole new logo.

I'm probably going to stick to my current jerseys. However if I like the look of the new jersey I may go out and purchase a Luongo jersey. As long as its a good price.

For something else to discuss list all of your current Hockey jerseys.. May be interesting to see what other people own and or wear.

- Vintage Canucks White Jersey
- Canucks Third Jersey (Red)(Discontinued)
- Canucks Practice Jersey
- Colorado Avalanche Jersey
- Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey
- Team Canada Black Jersey
- Black Practice Jersey
- White Practice Jersey

Both my Canucks third jersey and Colorado Avalanche jersey no longer fit. Oh and to be honest I can't even remember the last time I wore my Toronto Maple Leafs jersey. The only reason as to why I have so many jerseys is due to the fact I play around three or so games of hockey per week so I need to keep switching between jerseys.

I mainly play for fun. Which is basically street hockey a couple of times a week with friends. :D Used to play in a roller hockey league however I am over the age restriction which is unfortunate.

Back