All Things Hockey

yeah they do! giguere had hernia surgery. but he should recover in time for training camp. i dont think there are any Anaheim fans in this thread though. just thought this was interesting. i didnt think hed be able to come back so soon....so did he have a hernia when he was playing in the finals? or did he hurt himself carrying the cup? XD

Not sure :lol:

But I read also that they want to move Ilya. Sadly there is no need for goalie's right now, or I would have Raycroft moved first :).

Although Phoenix could use a goalie.

For the Canucks fans..

your video makes me continually relive the double overtime game against the senators i was at. oh man. that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing.

Do you happen to know what song that was? I can't for the life of me figure it out.

The song is Louie Louie by the Kingsmen. One hit wonder I believe, nice video though.

CantGetAWii said:
The song is Louie Louie by the Kingsmen. One hit wonder I believe, nice video though.

Thanks, I'll have to see if I can download it tomorrow.

@JC..

Hopefully things can change for the better..

I don't think the leafs are, not this year anyway, possibly next.
A few teams are though I am pretty sure.

I believe there will be many teams sticking to their original logo. Such as the Sharks new Jersey. The Canucks seem to be doing the same as well.

yeah the Devils arent gonna change their logo. i love it. and i dont think their jersey will fit the Rbk Edge style, but i hear somewhere that all teams are changing to it cause the Edge is now like the NHL's main jersey stlye or something. i forget where i heard it though or id source it.

Back