All Things Hockey

Leafs will beat the pens tonight..and the habs will lose to buffalo allowing us to slip into a playoff spot!! YES!

Leafs will beat the pens tonight..and the habs will lose to buffalo allowing us to slip into a playoff spot!! YES!

Good luck with that one...

Havlak has no chance against the Sabres.

Pens will win, trust me. I'm wearing my jersey so they have to win.

I just realized something. The last game the Pens play is against teh rangers. I would love more than anything for the Rangers playoff chances to come down to the last game......and the Pens beat them keeping them out of the playoffs. **** Jagr.

CantGetAWii said:

GOAL!!! 4 secounds left!!!! pens tied it. And that was after tucker took a dive.

Oh and, habs won. so Leafs need to win.

Leafs, Pens OT is delayed due to someone passing out in the crowd. While waiting, one of the announcers called the tieing goal the winning goal.

Oh and also, I found it funny that the "info" on the Canucks vs. Flames game was " the last time these two teams meet Luongo had 38 saves leading his Flames to a 4-3 win."

Last edited:
sorry for postage x2

leafs win:drool:

Cancucks game starts with fights

Last edited:
I wish there was a ducks fan here.... we're creeping up on them in the standings. big game on tuesday. same day as giants!

go sharks! just 4 points back.

Canucks are going to win the cup this year no doubt Luongo MVP AND PLAYOFFS MVP!!!!!!!!!!HELL YA

3-0 flames over canucks... the refs SUCK this game.

Last edited:
Canucks lost...

Better luck next time I suppose.

With luongo still being able to break the record of most wins in a season do you rest him or play him?

If he wants to play then I say let him.

he wants to play. I forget where but, the coach was asked if he was going to rest and he said " Luongo is great, he wants to play every game. And well... if he keeps winning he just will"

Note: those are NOT the exact words I just remember they were along those lines

Oh man, that pens game was exciting. I was watching with about 5 other people in a very small dorm. We all flipped when they tied it up.

Too bad Fleury blew it :prrr:

Back