All things MMA

ilikecookies

WiiChat Member
Mar 2, 2007
B.C.
Wii Online Code
3054-3489-6043-9855
Okay, I seen Baseball, hockey, music and what not. Never have I seen one on MMA ( Mixed martial art.) I wanted to know if anyone else on the forum likes MMA?

Last edited:
i did jiu jitsu and brazillian jiu jitsu.

i only made it up to yellow belt before i quit lol. my boyfriend is a second degree blackbelt

I did judo for a while?

My step-fathers a black belt and my mother went up to like..yellow or orange? Which ever is the highest

whoa. Your all better then me:drool: I dont have a belt in anything :arf:

Tae Kwando, I got a step above yellow I think and I don't remember anything of it. I was like 6 or something.

Nice.

Does anyone watch MMA? like UFC or PRIDE FC?

I love watching UFC.

I guess no one likes UFC... But UFC 69 was today and I watched it.

There was a big upset and the Canadian lost his belt w.w. belt :sad: it was his first title defence too...

Also there was a great fight that was non-stop action and one that was realllllllllllly boring and nothing happend. It was a pretty good UFC but I lost 5 dollers on betting.

I'm barely into it because of my brother.
My favorite MMA fighter is Crocop. I'm not that into UFC, K1, and PRIDE though. I heard Serra beat St. Pierre tonight, everyones shocked.

Divum said:
I'm barely into it because of my brother.
My favorite MMA fighter is Crocop. I'm not that into UFC, K1, and PRIDE though. I heard Serra beat St. Pierre tonight, everyones shocked.

I like Crocop too I cant wait to see his fight in two weeks ( and it's free for u.s./canada!!!) The winner of Crocop's fight gets a title shot at the H.W. title holder Randy Couture

And yeah, Serra beat St. Pierre.

I think they'll have St. Pierre vs. Hughes( the person St. Pierre beat to get the belt) to see who gets to have a title shot at Serra, and Serra will probaly lose it.

*cough*
http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/3054-martial-arts.html?highlight=martial

DarkPrinny said:
Hmm
Karate (bukido) hate dull use this to counter this (Sensei MIA)(assaiant doesn't want to teach)
^with weapons Samurai sword (I'm a reg samurai), nun-chucks (been told I'm good with), bo staff, jo staff, Sai (to the un educated the fork things the red turtle useies)
Jeet kun do under Steven Powell(dont compare me to Bruce lee my way is different)(class got to big so i went)
Wing chun (the best for dirty fighting)
but I have dabbled in other styles

Edit :
on the subject of tourneys
hate them the rules are annoying one punch and you lose wha

Meh my fightings become more of a brawling style

But UFC is comeing to this little village soon

*cough * started 10-05-2006 and people seem to yell at you when you bring back old threads and I only search mma

I was just statein that there was allready a thread about this

and I was statin it's was started in 10-05-2006 and people get mad when you post on an old thread, and I didn't know about it.

Back