The *OFFICIAL* WiiChat Martial Artist Thread.

i call my moves "poking out somebody's eyes" or "ripping of somebody's ear off" or "block a punch and then chop somebody's neck"..
i dont remember the *real* names.

I call my moves stabbing people with kvives, lighting people on fire, and poking their eyes out.

Demon Slayer said:
Pfft Chuck Norris Sucks lol i'm sorry i never was a fan of him...
Then you aren't a true fan of the martial arts. In fact I say you are an idiot for saying such a thing. Instead of typing this myself I will post form the wikipedia article

It was in South Korea that Norris acquired the nickname Chuck and began his training in Tang Soo Do (tangsudo), an interest that would lead to black belts in that art and the founding of the Chun Kuk Do ("Universal Way") form. He also created the education associations United Fighting Arts Federation and "KickStart" (formerly "Kick Drugs Out of America"), a middle school and high school–based program intended to give at-risk children a focus point in life through the martial arts. When he returned to the United States he continued to act as an AP at March Air Force Base California. Norris was discharged in August of 1962. He worked for the Northrop Corporation and opened a chain of karate schools, which Chad McQueen, Steve McQueen's son, attended.[3]Norris made history in 1997 when he was the first Westerner in the documented history of Tae Kwon Do to be given the rank of 8th Degree Black Belt Grand Master.[4] On July 1, 2000 he was presented the Golden Lifetime Achievement Award by the World Karate Union Hall of Fame.

November 24, 1968, he avenged his defeat to Delgado and in the process won the Professional Middleweight Karate champion (non-contact) title, which he held for six consecutive years.[5] In 1969, he won Karate's triple crown for the most tournament wins of the year, and the fighter of the year award by Black Belt Magazine.

In short:
Founded Chun Kuk Do and created United Fighting Arts Federation UFFA
The first Westerner to achieve 8th level black belt
Lifetime achievement award from the World Karate Union Hall of Fame.
Middleweight Karate champion for 6 years straight
Triple crown for most karate wins in one year and fighter of the year in black belt magazine.

Why do you think the internet Meme for Chuck Norris quotes came to be? He really did kick that much ass back in the day. I could dig around and find more but by now you have been pwn'd noob.

ciper said:
Then you aren't a true fan of the martial arts. In fact I say you are an idiot for saying such a thing. Instead of typing this myself I will post form the wikipedia article

In short:
Founded Chun Kuk Do and created United Fighting Arts Federation UFFA
The first Westerner to achieve 8th level black belt
Lifetime achievement award from the World Karate Union Hall of Fame.
Middleweight Karate champion for 6 years straight
Triple crown for most karate wins in one year and fighter of the year in black belt magazine.

Why do you think the internet Meme for Chuck Norris quotes came to be? He really did kick that much ass back in the day. I could dig around and find more but by now you have been pwn'd noob.

Number one, i am no Noob, Number two, i never actually liked him because i don't like his Style of martial Arts, And i do Study martial Arts, kyukushinkai Which i might add is the Strongest Karate, I watch countless hours of Martial arts Film, i got every Bruce Lee movies, and i watched at least ten times each, I have half of every film of Jet Li whom i watch at least 5 times each, and lets just say i am one of the best Fighters where i am..Noob? i don't think so.

Demon Slayer said:
Number one, i am no Noob, Number two, i never actually liked him because i don't like his Style of martial Arts, And i do Study martial Arts, kyukushinkai Which i might add is the Strongest Karate, I watch countless hours of Martial arts Film, i got every Bruce Lee movies, and i watched at least ten times each, I have half of every film of Jet Li whom i watch at least 5 times each, and lets just say i am one of the best Fighters where i am..Noob? i don't think so.

Noob points -
Saying someone sucks because you don't like their fighting style.
You like Jet Li for his martial arts style that is not even meant for fighting. Wushu is more like hacky sack or pomel horse gymnastics than fighting.
Watching martial arts films does not make you a strong fighter

ciper said:
Noob points -
Saying someone sucks because you don't like their fighting style.
You like Jet Li for his martial arts style that is not even meant for fighting. Wushu is more like hacky sack or pomel horse gymnastics than fighting.
Watching martial arts films does not make you a strong fighter
did you watch Fearless? where he does wushu,and fights, either way, he kicks ass..Can i ask you something? Why are you so angry at me only because i dislike Chuck Norris? arn't I aloud to like and not like whom ever i Want? you just killing this Thread so Stop now

Demon Slayer said:
did you watch Fearless? where he does wushu,and fights, either way, he kicks ass..Can i ask you something? Why are you so angry at me only because i dislike Chuck Norris? arn't I aloud to like and not like whom ever i Want? you just killing this Thread so Stop now

Hey, I don't like Chuck Norris, you're not allowed to not like him because I already do! :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

:lol: :lol:

Um...... cool down they're just action stars.

Monsteroids said:
Hey, I don't like Chuck Norris, you're not allowed to not like him because I already do! :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

:lol: :lol:

Um...... cool down they're just action stars.
Well at least i know i'm not alone xD

Demon Slayer said:
Why are you so angry at me only because i dislike Chuck Norris? arn't I aloud to like and not like whom ever i Want? you just killing this Thread so Stop now
Changing your argument mid way? Sorry I won't stand for it.
Demon Slayer said:
Pfft Chuck Norris Sucks
Not liking someone and saying they suck are two different things. If your post said "Pfft I don't like Chuck Norris" I wouldn't have replied. I argue that anyone interested in martial arts would know that Chuck Norris is far from sucking even if they dislike his style and thats why I think you are a noob.

I dislike Bruce Li and yet I know he was an amazing martial artist so I would never say he "sucks."

ciper said:
Changing your argument mid way? Sorry I won't stand for it.

Not liking someone and saying they suck are two different things. If your post said "Pfft I don't like Chuck Norris" I wouldn't have replied.

I dislike Bruce Li and yet I know he was an amazing martial artist so I would never say he "sucks."
it's Bruce Lee, and stop complaining...<<;;

you wouldnt say "chuck norris sucks" if he were in your house. man, chuck norris leaves the closet light on at night cuz the dark is afraid of chuck norris. just remember who ur dealing with. :shifty:

TortillaChip520 said:
you wouldnt say "chuck norris sucks" if he were in your house. man, chuck norris leaves the closet light on at night cuz the dark is afraid of chuck norris. just remember who ur dealing with. :shifty:
o_O OMG forget about it, seriously, sorry i said my Opinion God

Back