Goldeneye Wii: "AoW" Art_of_War Clan official thread

DEKU... any thoughts on my group ideas? I DO NOT like "Turds and Maggots".

I liked everyones ideas but I thought of something else which we may be able to add to if there are any other great ideas. Just look at the new clan wars section that was recently added yesterday (8-26-11). I think many of you may like the outcome.

Thank you all for participating in the suggestions for clan wars group names!

To me it's really just a game... I'm kinda with Pain on this, it is getting complicated. Just go out there and kill people... right? So what if they are 10 lvls higher or lower? Thats the beauty of it.

(WALL OF TEXT, SORRY) thats the thing though, if you guys were to actually read the updates and information of clan groups I say that, " You CAN mix up groups but try to keep it as even as possible to keep it fair. Otherwise you can do whatever. you are NOT REQUIRED to be in specific groups (except for ranks, that stays no matter the situation). It just keeps the clan organized so that low ranks stand out more from higher ranks. So I can be like, "Yup, I enjoy playing with blue group when it comes to clan wars, it gets more challenging!" otherwise you can have some level 21's going against high levels and getting man handled by ivana and stratas and such. I believe that in this case it would be more of a challenge to improve their game by playing against the best of the best. All and all just remember that I DO NOT care if you want to be with the big dogs in clan wars or in general because i couldn't stop you anyway...but I just want clan war matches to be as fair as can be. I would also like to say that I will be adding a new section of the "AoW'S" clan war records as soon as I can possible. I would like someone, anyone to notify of our clan wars record as i would greatly appreciate it. OHHH YEAAAH...I see why everyone is a bit confused. I forgot to add the the new clan wars groups section that it won't be official until we actually get 25-30 members strong, then we will really have to get organized but once again I still won't care if you mix up teams however you want. Just remember that you should do what you think is fun, I want this clan to have fun and share your ideas. if you think I am adding to much or going overboard then we can have a friendly vote and see who likes what. Also give me any suggestions you would like the clan to acquire and I'll see what I can do. Have a nice day guys and if you have any questions just post them here or pm/vm me on wiichat.

Yupp and nope and nope!!! Yupp to playing tonight, nope to Conduit 2 and nope to back ops.

Deku... AH! so when we getz bigger!! I gotcha now. But at the moment, with not even 10 members, the whole "groups" idea is only just that... an idea.

Last edited:
still playing tonight? Oh and I also got Black Ops and The Conduit 2 yesterday. Anyone else got em?
i got both but dont bother that much on conduit 2, not many hackers but so many abusers and glitches. I can play black ops with you. You got headset?

Last edited:
dunnoe if yu guys noticed but i took off the Aow clan tag, and played against you guys yesterday. im now with the [+] clan, and was wondering if you would want a clan war with us. we're all in the lvl 30's so there wont be much of a problem with weapons, let me know if youre interested, since the summers coming to an end so i would atleast want to do one.

dunnoe if yu guys noticed but i took off the Aow clan tag, and played against you guys yesterday. im now with the [+] clan, and was wondering if you would want a clan war with us. we're all in the lvl 30's so there wont be much of a problem with weapons, let me know if youre interested, since the summers coming to an end so i would atleast want to do one.

Ahem......
Ummmm....no, I cant because my gf comes first and she has a lot of stuff planing for the last week meaning lots of dates and lots of being together since we go to a different school and i will not see her as i usually do.
Have fun in school:thumbsup:

I got a headset today and ill get you my fc later

my black ops code is 5440-9377-3015

Last edited by a moderator:
alright so Pain left? Would have been nice to be notified instead of just leaving. Just in the respect for us. Have fun in your [+] clan though. The AoW might be on break because so many people are doing so many things.

Back