Goldeneye Wii: "AoW" Art_of_War Clan official thread

@Godninja (wall of text again, sorry) I believe that clan tags will remain the same, we will just be known as (turd group, maggot group, epic group, etc.) . we will know by each others levels. I forgot to mention that these groups were only made for the purpose of clan wars. our epic group vs. another epic group, a turd group vs another turd group...stuff like that. And don't forgot we are still open for suggestions for group names. We will not be using turd and maggot but I would prefer to keep epic group.

@Godninja (wall of text again, sorry) I believe that clan tags will remain the same, we will just be known as (turd group, maggot group, epic group, etc.) . we will know by each others levels. I forgot to mention that these groups were only made for the purpose of clan wars. our epic group vs. another epic group, a turd group vs another turd group...stuff like that. And don't forgot we are still open for suggestions for group names. We will not be using turd and maggot but I would prefer to keep epic group.

ok i would keep the elite group but idk about the 2nd group cause i cant pick one so im suggesting

1.Rookie
2.???
3.Elite

Privates
Officers
Generals

1Non Coms
(Non Commisioned officers)
2Officers

3C.Os
(Comanding Oficers)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are in the eastern timezone you are one hour ahead of me. I live in the central timezone. So, 7:30 PM CST is 8:30 PM EST.

DEKU... any thoughts on my group ideas? I DO NOT like "Turds and Maggots".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back