Goldeneye Wii: "AoW" Art_of_War Clan official thread

Deku

WiiChat Member
Jul 11, 2011
Arizona

THE ART OF WAR
by: Deku (original thread poster)

BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS:

(8-19-11) Will NOT be online due to school, therefor Godninja will be the temporary leader of "AoW" for his hard work and dedication. Congratz Godninja! You have earned it!

(8-26-11) We have officially signed a documentation with the [DE] clan to become official allie clans. A bigger addition to the family!

(8-26-11) Something I originally got from [DE] leader scout except I am adding a lot more to it. We now have clan war groups to keep clan wars fair and fun. Read the New "Clan War Groups" located under the "Ranks" Section for more information on this topic.

THE ART OF WAR CLAN IS NOW RECRUITING!!!

THREAD UPDATES:

BLUE = Added
RED = Deleted
GREEN = Changed

>>>(8-3-11) Weapons rule was deleted
>>>(8-4-11) Hall of Fame was added
>>>(8-5-11) Updates list was added
>>>(8-5-11) All "RANKS" information was changed
>>>(8-5-11) "What this thread is for" was added
>>>(8-5-11) Becoming a member information 1-4 was added
>>>(8-5-11) Contact information was changed
>>>(8-6-11) Contact information update in RED (Important)
>>>(8-19-11) "AoW" members list (NEW MEMBER "PAIN")
>>>(8-19-11) New "AoW" temporary leader, Godninja A.K.A. (AoW)Ninja, Congratz!
>>>(8-26-11) New "BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS" section was added
>>>(8-26-11) New "Clan War Groups" Section was added
>>>(8-26-11) "AoW" members list (NEW MEMBER "HAWK")
>>>(9-4-11) "AoW" members list (NEW MEMBER "RSMorse")

What is the "Art of War"?

First off i would like to say that the "AoW" first started in the game combat arms at www.combatarms.nexon.net The "Art of War" is now an Online clan specifically made for the game Goldeneye for the system Wii. Anybody at and over level 20 can be an automatic member of the "AoW" with the exception of level 19 and under being able to join with a decent amount of skills. We have had many skilled players in the past such as [AoW]Bihaz and [AoW]Karma, Bihaz being a Brigadier Generals rank, also known as "BG" and karma being a General Of The Army Rank, also known as "GOA".

What this thread is for

This thread is basically where "AoW" and future "AoW" members can socialize. Our clan can give you some major tips on loadouts, how to level faster, and strategies to up your game! I will also have a constantly updated members list all the way at the button under my contact info.

Becoming a Member

To become a "AoW" you must:

1) Be at least level 30 to get in automatically.

2) Anybody from levels 1-29 CANNOT join unless you have a good reason on why you should have the opportunity to join the "AoW". Here are some things that can get you in.
-Having an average KDR of at least 1.5 and maintaining that until level 30
-Having an accuracy of at least 10%

3) If you have the needed qualifications just pm or vm me and with your information:
-Level
-Friend Code
-Specialty (sniping, shotgun, assault, etc.)
-Reason to join (If your level 1-29)

4) Just a little side note if you do want to join. You DO NOT have to add "AoW" in your online tag but it is recommended so you can represent the "AoW".

Rules

As a member of the "AoW" you are to follow 4 rules. These rules are to without a doubt to be followed. After 2 times of breaking a rule (warnings, which will be recorded on the members sections under my contact info)

1)No rage quitting as this frustrates People as they are losing experience they deserve.Finished the game even you get an invite! I am sure your mates will understand.

2)Nobody is aloud to "Noob Tube" meaning using the grenade launcher on the default assault class (The Kallos that you have starting at level one, You can use the loadout but not the grenade launcher). The ONLY time you are aloud to use the grenadier gadget is when you unlock it legitimately by leveling to level 51 or whatever it is.

3)Always play fair! This means, no hacks, or anything related to getting access of anything outside of the game (Hacks but not really hacks hacks).

4)Everybody is to be treated fairly and with respect unless otherwise by me. Everyone is to be respected though. this rule applies to all, low or high rank.

Online Communications

Open for Suggestions!

Ranks

Ranks are probably the most exciting part of this clan! Here is information of Clan Ranks:

My Source for images By the company, Nexon: http://combatarms.nexon.net/ClansRankings/Ranks.aspx

GRUNTS (insert "- -" in online clan tag)

ico_rank01.gif

Trainee (TRN) Levels 1-4
ico_rank03_01.gif

Private (PVT) Levels 5-9
ico_rank06_01.gif

Sergeant (SGT) Levels 10-14

FIELD OFFICERS (insert "> < or < >" in online clan tag)

ico_rank07_03.gif

Staff Sergeant (SSG) Levels 15-19
ico_rank09_04.gif

Master Sergeant (MSG) Levels 20-24
ico_rank10_05.gif

command Sergeant Major (CSM) Levels 25-29

COMMISSIONED OFFICERS (insert "( )" in online clan tag)

ico_rank11_05.gif

Second Lieutenant (2LT) Levels 30-34
ico_rank12_05.gif

First Lieutenant (1LT) Levels 35-39
ico_rank13_05.gif

Captain (CPT) Levels 40-44

COMMAND OFFICERS (insert "[ ]" in online clan tag)

ico_rank14_05.gif

Major (MAJ) Levels 45-49
ico_rank15_05.gif

Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Level 50
ico_rank16_05.gif

Colonel (COL) Level 51

GENERALS (insert "* *" in online clan tag)

ico_rank17.gif

Brigadier General (BG) Level 52
ico_rank18.gif

Major General (MG) Level 53
ico_rank19.gif

Lieutenant General (LG) Level 54
ico_rank20.gif

General (GEN) Level 55
ico_rank21.gif

General of the Army (GOA) Level 56

LEADERS (insert "{ }" in online clan tag)

75px-Triforce.svg.png

Leader (Only 1) and Co-Leader (Only 3) of the Clan (LOC) Level 1-56

"Ranks" rules
You special clan tag must correspond to your rank class! If not there WILL be consequences!

"Ranks"
Explanation on how things work with ranks

Basically ranks are just to show that you are in a rank class. Let us say that a player named [AoW]CoaCoapuffs (LOL) then he would have the right to call himself "Major Coacoapuffs" because of the "[ ]" in his name. Just a little fun thing I put together. Just try your best to follow the clan tag and update as you level up
smile1.gif

"Ranks" Everyone's Job

You job as an "AoW" clan member, is to just make nobody is breaking the rules. If they are, immediately inform them they are breaking a rule and send them a link to the rules page.

"Ranks" Everyone’s rights

Everybody has the right to be respected no matter what rank, high or low. If you have something say, say it! Everybody in this clan will be heard of their opinions and suggestions, as long as they are appropriate.

"AoW" Hall Of Fame

Yup, there is a Hal of fame. It is only for the level 56's who have over 1,000,000 xp. being in the fall of fame is a big deal and you should be really proud of yourself if you make it here. A lot of you may think I'm going a bit overboard adding the hall of fame in, but I think that the people that are getting incredible amounts of The "AoW" Good luck to members trying to make it here.

Clan Wars Groups

IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ):

This will NOT be official until we are at least 25-30 members strong. Nobody has to worry about this under we have the required amount of members which can be very possible by summer time.

Our new clan wars groups are especially for clan wars. These clan wars groups are basically to keep the groups on each team as even as possible keeping the game interesting, fair and fun. This will seem to make more sense to you as members are added to the "AoW" family tree Remember that all clan ranking tags apply and will still be considered! If you have any questions, concerns or comments please leave a friendly post in our official "AoW" thread. Here is the official list of our new clan wars groups:

Group (GREEN)-
Levels 1-20

Group (RED) -
Levels 21-35

Group (BLUE) -
Levels 36-49

Group (PURPLE)-
Levels 50-56

Group (GOLD)-
Levels 56+ w/1,000,000 xp

"Clan Wars Groups" Mixed Groups

If you are going to have a clan war and teams are mixed with different group members with different levels (corrisponding to different groups) simply keep it as close as possible to level Correspondence of the opposing team. Example:

-Level 43 (On opposing team)
-Level 41 (As correspondent)

-Level 22 (On opposing team)
-Level 25 (As correspondent)

Keeping going until your team is set. You CAN play with really uneven teams like level 56 vs. level 34 and etc. but once again this will make it a bit harder on you and your team! Good luck if this is the case!

Contact Info

Will only be online, computer and goldeneye, on weekends due to school, will get to pms, vms or posts on the thread as soon as possible.

Pm (preferred): http://www.wiichat.com/forum/members/deku.html
Vm (preferred): http://www.wiichat.com/forum/members/deku.html
Live: [email protected]

Thank you guys for your time and letting me put the AoW clan out there. Just hoping we can get more member. If you have any questions concerns or comments please use my contact info above. I prefer being contacted by PM or VM or this website. I will answer as soon as i can! have a great day!

"AoW" Members List
(ALWAYS UPDATED ASAP)

1."AoW"DeKu (enrolled 7-03-11)
2."AoW"DeatH (enrolled 7-05-11)
3."AoW"Paul (enrolled 7-25-11)
4."AoW"Style (enrolled 8-2-11)
5."AoW"Ninja (enrolled 8-7-11)
6."AoW"Mkfan#20 (enrolled 8-7-11)
7."AoW"Sparky (enrolled 8-7-11)
8."AoW"Pain (enrolled 8-19-11)
9."AoW"HAWK (enrolled 8-23-11)
10. AoW" HAWK (enrolled 9-2-11)

"AoW" Hall of Fame

Last edited:
Art of War needs to learn the Art of Spelling (Or, there is no such word as "alot")

First of all, you have more ranks than members. You also have more rules than you have members. Finally, your execution of the English language made me want to puke. Below, and hi-lighted are fun little tidbits I thought I would point out as being hideous mistakes...

I'm alot of you are also wonding which class really has most of the power. You guessed it, The Generals class. The General class is not aloud to abuse their power inless needed. When a clan member of a lower rank is not following clan rules the General class has the power to exclute the member from clan activities until further notice, this basically means a temperary ban of the member. After this is Done the General must then report it to me as to why they have made this dicision.

The really fun part of this is that the "Generals Class" has the most power but has to report to you. Meaning, you are the President. You also state the Generals Class isn't "aloud" to abuse their power "inless" needed. When is there a need to "ABUSE" power?

Frankly, after reading this post - this advertisement - I am tempted to put the AoW in my name and run around blasting folks with proxies, the masterton and, most especially, a grenade launcher. Ka (freaking) Boom! That should be two Ka (freaking) Booms since you get two grenades per spawn.

Okay, so it's time to get my freshly minted [AoW]Egozilla badge (made it myself) and my Masterton and Proximity Mines and head out to the battle field. See ya there, Sparky!

thank you for pointing out my many spelling errors. But fyi if you were paying attention to the top of the page, you would see that we are now recuiting in italic. two I havn‘t been in school for a long time and i‘m 15 and i was in a rush...so you can see my spelling is off. i don‘t care about spelling because it took me long enough to even make this thread. now you can either stay and correct my grammer or you can leave and quit being a jerk who clearly has nothing else better to do. the reason i said no masterton,proxies,or grenadier and because they absolutly require no skill, so if i do see you i would happy to say how “skilled” you are. i‘m also sure that many other people spell many things as i have, go correct their crap...now gtfo dude.

Last edited:
lol Egozilla :)
@ OP, Hope your clan works out man good luck. When you get a team together give me a shout if you want to battle with [RS] :D

lol Egozilla :)
@ OP, Hope your clan works out man good luck. When you get a team together give me a shout if you want to battle with [RS] :D

Thank you TKING I greatly appreciate it. I definitly look forward to battle with the [RS] as soon as we have more members.

first of all, you have more ranks than members. You also have more rules than you have members. Finally, your execution of the english language made me want to puke. Below, and hi-lighted are fun little tidbits i thought i would point out as being hideous mistakes...

i'm alot of you are also wonding which class really has most of the power. You guessed it, the generals class. The general class is not aloud to abuse their power inless needed. When a clan member of a lower rank is not following clan rules the general class has the power to exclute the member from clan activities until further notice, this basically means a temperary ban of the member. After this is done the general must then report it to me as to why they have made this dicision.

the really fun part of this is that the "generals class" has the most power but has to report to you. Meaning, you are the president. You also state the generals class isn't "aloud" to abuse their power "inless" needed. When is there a need to "abuse" power?

Frankly, after reading this post - this advertisement - i am tempted to put the aow in my name and run around blasting folks with proxies, the masterton and, most especially, a grenade launcher. Ka (freaking) boom! That should be two ka (freaking) booms since you get two grenades per spawn.

Okay, so it's time to get my freshly minted [aow]egozilla badge (made it myself) and my masterton and proximity mines and head out to the battle field. See ya there, sparky!

happy birthday!!!
Everything is corrected just for you!!!
>.>

thank you for pointing out my many spelling errors. But fyi if you were paying attention to the top of the page, you would see that we are now recuiting in italic. italics

two I havn‘t been in school for a long time and i‘m 15 and i was in a rush...so you can see my spelling is off.

Time to head back to the classroom.

i don‘t care about spelling because it took me long enough to even make this thread.

Had to look up the words?

now you can either stay and correct my grammer grammar or you can leave and quit being a jerk who clearly has nothing else better to do. the reason i said no masterton,proxies,or grenadier and because they absolutly absolutely require no skill, so if i do see you i would happy to say how “skilled” you are. i‘m also sure that many other people spell many things as i have, go correct their crap...now gtfo dude.

I'm impressed you used the correct "their".

As for skill with the Masterton and proxies - I played my behind off to get to where I am now. I earned my Masterton BECAUSE of my skills. Also, I know right where to put my proxies. By the way - you should always start sentences with an upper case letter. Finally, you are really a touch uptight. Ease off of the coffee a bit.

ok so your spellings a bit off.... but whatever dude....

masterton takes no skill eh? well ok, not when in a small room with 4 ppl infront of you.... but you got to get there first...anyways...

just to further annoy ya i thought id point out that your "command officers" are actually "FIELD OFFICERS" and your field officers are actually "NONCOMS".

as for banning weps, that rules a whole host of people out, id reckon.

because tbh, if im not allowed to decide which weps i use.... then imma take my ball and go home.

ok so noob tubes are annoying, as are proxies.....BUT all's fair in love and war though. i believe that quote comes from a soldier who "nipped" his commanding officer's wife :wink:

ok so your spellings a bit off.... but whatever dude....

masterton takes no skill eh? well ok, not when in a small room with 4 ppl infront of you.... but you got to get there first...anyways...

just to further annoy ya i thought id point out that your "command officers" are actually "FIELD OFFICERS" and your field officers are actually "NONCOMS".

as for banning weps, that rules a whole host of people out, id reckon.

because tbh, if im not allowed to decide which weps i use.... then imma take my ball and go home.

ok so noob tubes are annoying, as are proxies.....BUT all's fair in love and war though. i believe that quote comes from a soldier who "nipped" his commanding officer's wife :wink:

@crazygrant

yeah i get what you mean and yes my spelling is off but it does not mean egozilla had to come on and be a huge jerk about all my spelling errors. once again I've just been a bit rusty on grammar and am not exactly top notch on my spelling.

click the link that i had for ranks and tell them that, I'm just going by what they say.

Second i'm actually changing the weapons rule, and even then it wasn't even that bad (if you read it)

I just think it requires no skill to use a masterton unless of course quote, "you have 4 people in front of you"

I had a guy in a game today using the masterton and proxies on the achieves. we finished 30/4 KDR and i finished 20/8 KDR and my other teammates finished all below 0.6 KDR. It was basically me and him and he won.

@egozilla

As go egozilla I really don't even want to argue with him anymore it pointless going back and fourth on a stupid subject. So if egozilla is reading this, I am personally sorry if I offended you in anyway. I just want to be a member of www.wiichat.com. I didn't come for trouble! So if you would except my apology great but if you don't i understand. I'm just trying to end this...

Last edited:
personally i feel a rule that prevents me from using a wep that is available is just bad tactics.... but each to their own.

you miss understood my bit about the masterton (reread if u like)

what i mean is this: ANYONE can get a kill at close range (not always the person you were aiming at though...havent you noticed in heros a noob (me included) picks up masterton on full auto and misses everything.)

its VERY hard to use well all the time (unless you have had plenty of experience with it). single shot ye- its great but from a distance although VERY accurate for a shotgun, it doesnt have the kill power to slog it out against a smg or assault rifle, if they are wearing armour/bb.

and btw i just had my ass handed to be by 3 noob tubers at once. my team just won, but only just... everywhere i spawned....BOOM. i hate them.... but i wouldnt ban em.

@crazygrant

yeah I totally understand you but i wasn't really banning banning them i was just made so there is a time where you can and can't use them but yeah i changed that rule because i realized it was kind of useless.

The only problem that i have with the masterton is that I never had used it, i picked it up around level 30 or so and I was shooting fools like no tomorrow especially the 56 that was dropping it. you are right though because a lot of people can't figure out that they NEED to use single shot mode to use that gun well.

ye its like

BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG.....

"um, why is it raining parts of dead birds? and why are they all just looking at me like samuel l jackson and john travolta?"

and on a side note (spot the film reference...exact scenes only please lol:yesnod: )

nah pulp fiction (the birds were just to throw you off the scent :wink:)

the bit where the dude charges out at sammy l and jt... fires off the clip from 4 feet away and misses them completely lol

Back