ALL TITLES ON WII (that we know of...oh yeah pics too)

austguy said:
I know it's just a static shot, but Sadness looks pretty sweet.

well it sounds awsome...unfortunatley nibris hasnt realy shown us the actual game. But from what Ive been hearing it does sound like a very good game.

Joe said:
well it sounds awsome...unfortunatley nibris hasnt realy shown us the actual game. But from what Ive been hearing it does sound like a very good game.

Did you see the new stuff they showed

Captain Cola said:
OMG how could you forget the legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess

its already out...I didnt include any launch titles.

you should add the games recently announced, like: Soul Calibur Legends, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, NiGHTS Journey of Dreams

Axtlar said:
you should add the games recently announced, like: Soul Calibur Legends, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, NiGHTS Journey of Dreams

I updated your list!
If you want to add your own pics PM me or just post them here....otherwise I'll post my own later.

You missed Harvest Moon, Call of Duty, Elebits, Medal of Honor: Airborne, Metal Slug Anthology, and Red Steel. :)

Sugar said:
You missed Harvest Moon, Call of Duty, Elebits, Medal of Honor: Airborne, Metal Slug Anthology, and Red Steel. :)

Titles have already been out for ever now! This thread is really just about showing which games are coming next, not showing titles that have been out for ages. I think I already do have Harvest Moon though.

Back