ALL TITLES ON WII (that we know of...oh yeah pics too)

anovmuska said:
@Joe
yEa...Hopefully Konami really release winning eleven to Wii... :D
but still until now i dont have my wii yet... >.< the price in my country just too expensive... damn... its like almost $400 US

where do live anyways! :yikes:

@Joe
is u askin me where do i live? Indonesia... hahaha.. Lol.... but i can play a lot of Wii games just for $1,5 each game... :p they sell the games for that price.... hahaha...

woah cant wait for FF,mortal combat and Res. evil, anyone in the US wanna buy up these games on release and send them to NZ? lol we wont get these games till at least a month after the US release dates

Almo said:
woah cant wait for FF,mortal combat and Res. evil, anyone in the US wanna buy up these games on release and send them to NZ? lol we wont get these games till at least a month after the US release dates
You might be disappointed if you try to play a US game on a system you bought in NZ.

hey, i think Mario Party 8 looks pretty fun..
i just bought Far Cry Vengeance and even though the graphics COULD have been better it is still a REALLY fun game for all you out there cutting it up LOL
wii on!
mike

I thought manhunt was axed after those reports of kids killing other kids referred to it and then the big debate on video game violence. The first one I enjoyed one of the best games of its time I think cant wait for the next one.

Also love how Nintendo are bringing out games that are more adult for its consoles.

iag25 said:

elebits was out a long time ago, when the wii was released. Anyways he can't cover every single game in the whole world =P.

~Rival

Elebits(called Eledees in Europe) is not yet released in Europe, my friend..

210 Wii games and when they are going to come out

Go to live.com then search Wii games. Click the one on Wikipedia:cool:

Toothpick said:
aa whens super smash bros coming out adn i want a copy hope theres enough

we dont know......Nintendo hasnt even annouced a release date yet

DK Bongo Blast could be interesting and might be one of those games that unexpectedly appears from out of nowhere. From the very old screenshots it looks quite similar to Diddy Kong Racing so it could be the game to tide people over until the Wii gets Mario Kart.

Alright I updated it 4 u guys...remember to post titles that I missed out in the list...if your actually nice

Back