Am i The ONLY one whos excited for Wii Zapper?

I'm not overly excited about it, but if I have some extra cash I may purchase this when it comes out, or wait for Christmas to do so.
It looks decent though.

Thanks for the info Moose.
The Zapper thing man, I would just like a gun thing to use. It just feels wierd using the Wiimote.

The Zapper.
Is a freaking piece of plastic that holds the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk.

:l
Seriously guys.

I'm not excited about a piece of plastic, and Link's Crossbow training looks cheap as well.
If I could get those things for free, then sure. What the heck. But the point is I'm not, and so I won't get them. Simple.

Ahh good to be back here i haven't been here in ages, oh and i am getting the wii zapper for cod 3 (to dumbasses ~ Call of Duty 3). :)

codelyoko1 said:
hands down.. code lyoko's QUEST for INFINITY- by far the best wii game to date

u already made a thread about this. So dont spam my thread.

i'm not as excited as i thought i would be for the zapper. i mean, it's cool and all, but it's not the most awesome thing ever. i am interested in how the new Zelda game turns out to see if i should buy it.

i got the Zelda game for free with out the Zapper. I want to find the one handed pistol where you can palm the knumbchuck to walk around freely than have that option glued to the back of the zapper.. haven't tried it though.

I wonder if it will do good with the Wii's version of House Of The Dead. Should be exciting to try out! But id rather get this instead!

Last edited:
Hey all,

Would elebits be compatible with the zapper -- that is, can you still play the game with the nunchuck fixed to the rear of the zapper?

It would be odd holding the zapper in one hand, and the nunchuck in the other (only because the main trigger on the zapper is near the front end of the gun).

Thanks in advance,

Matt!

i got mine today, and i think its great. Putting the wiimote in is a breeze, but the nunchuck and the chord can take a while. Link's crossbow training is fun.

Back