And "He" quotes...

Prez said:
Mitch don't tell them any more, we've already said too much.
It is funny how much this little piece of truth has been spread into a big rumor though...
Take a look at the first post, and then look a little closer. Maybe even as close as you can...;)
Did you just say that to distract us...?

You guys seem to be talking about something happening in Nintendo.

I think it's something within the forum dudes

ssbb_lover said:
Did you just say that to distract us...?
Well i did have hopes of a giant rumor spreading around to the point that it was completely made up and misconstrued.
But there was no lie within what I did say.

Prez said:
Mitch don't tell them any more, we've already said too much.
It is funny how much this little piece of truth has been spread into a big rumor though...
Take a look at the first post, and then look a little closer. Maybe even as close as you can...;)

your post reminded me of an episode of the simpsons with the stonecutters lol

lenny "its a secret"
carl "shut upppppp"

:lol:

hey im in no rush to find out i just dont know what this hype is about? :confused:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
your post reminded me of an episode of the simpsons with the stonecutters lol

lenny "its a secret"
carl "shut upppppp"

Heheh yeah I love that one!

I like the singing they do around the table when they eat and drink :D

Wow, my thread got really popular.. cool.

My predictions: WiiChat.com will be given away a Wii to the first member here who hits 2000 posts.

^^^^ now thats a rumor HAHAHAHA

I think its just a better Friend Code system here on WiiChat.com.

theangelwing said:
Wow, my thread got really popular.. cool.

My predictions: WiiChat.com will be given away a Wii to the first member here who hits 2000 posts.
Uhh...I already have over 2k, so does Wiired, Prinny, and MetroidZ...and the free Wii give away sweepstakes has long come and gone (well, actually it was $250), it was back in November/early december. Who won that contest anyway.....?

^^^^ now thats a rumor HAHAHAHA

I think its just a better Friend Code system here on WiiChat.com.
I don't have any clue as to what this could be....my mind doesn't even want to bother thinking about it cause' I know I can't figure it out. :/

ABC won the free Wii by the contest that you had to refer people and m7ticalm came first and I came second in the contest that you had to create a boxart.

Icetrash said:
ABC won the free Wii by the contest that you had to refer people and m7ticalm came first and I came second in the contest that you had to create a boxart.
Awesome, good job to all of you...

R.I.P. ABC

ssbb_lover said:
Awesome, good job to all of you...

R.I.P. ABC

whos ABC? what did i miss AGAIN!?!?! god i hate being out of the loop ya know!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
whos ABC? what did i miss AGAIN!?!?! god i hate being out of the loop ya know!
That era ended before you joined.
He was a very active and well known member but was banned eventually. The banning of him was quite controversial because the public didn't know exactly why he was banned.

Prez said:
That era ended before you joined.
He was a very active and well known member but was banned eventually. The banning of him was quite controversial because the public didn't know exactly why he was banned.

MYOB Mind Your Own Business i presume? lol

every board has its memeber that was "banned" but sometimes its best not to know and its a moderators disgression.

but oh well sh*t happends....

man i am full of catch phrases today arent i????:ciappa:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
MYOB Mind Your Own Business i presume? lol

every board has its memeber that was "banned" but sometimes its best not to know and its a moderators disgression.

but oh well sh*t happends....

man i am full of catch phrases today arent i????:ciappa:
Well to tell you the truth, when he was banned, I don't think I was even a moderator yet... So I knew nothing on the subject either.
All I know is that there were lots of members who didn't know the whole story arguing and fighting for ABC because they thought he was wrongly banned.

Back