And "He" quotes...

Lol for someone who said "Back to the Subject", that sure is pretty random.
The topic was about some guy quoting me from another thread, and it turning into a giant rumor about friend codes..

Prez said:
Well to tell you the truth, when he was banned, I don't think I was even a moderator yet... So I knew nothing on the subject either.
All I know is that there were lots of members who didn't know the whole story arguing and fighting for ABC because they thought he was wrongly banned.

alawys know your facts before opening your mouth, thats what i always say.

oh well, obviously they are over it. however true story. my bf is a moderator for a weapons forum and basically had a friend and his SN was "balzac" (actually really his friend they knew eachother and my bf introduced him to the forum, not some random guy he met. hes actually an ADA out here in LI)

basically balzac was banned because he said something "racist" that the website didnt allow. after appologizing ( i believe) they gave him a slap and a warning saying dont do it again or your banned. well he did it again and was banned.

most dont know what happend BUT those that did wrote in their sig lines "free balzac" because he was ITO (in their opinion) wrongfully banned. but those who didnt know the situation STILL said to free him.

so i see the point exactly. its old news anyways.

Okay I just spent like 15 minutes trying to find this thread!

What's this thing that's going to happen then!?

This came up aaages ago and I just remembered about it.

When are we going to find out what it is?

idk i0n hasnt said anything about it lately but i just asked him for an update on when its gonna be done. hopefully we will find out a due date!

surfinrach90 said:
Is it an animal? :shifty:

its still a tie between the vegetable and a mineral....

im going to say mineral!

ive already attempted to "crack" mitch but apparently i need to beat him up harder during interrogation! he wont spill it but hes in kahootz! (kidding)

;)

dont worrie, ill tell you. however there is a 99.99999% chance it will be when everyone else is told also

Wii_Smurf said:
What?
LMFAO!

this is an AB conversation so C your way outta this :p

or my personal favorite

this is a taco and borrito conversation NACHOS! lmao

no seriously i lost track of wtf is going on already i just nod and smile. if theres crowed control needed ill step in ;)

*In valley girl accent*"LIKE OMG! I'M TOTALLY CONFUSED HERE! WHATEVA!"

But no serious this thread is probably the most confusing thread I've ever read on this site. Anyone want to clue me in?

MasterJedi2U said:
*In valley girl accent*"LIKE OMG! I'M TOTALLY CONFUSED HERE! WHATEVA!"

But no serious this thread is probably the most confusing thread I've ever read on this site. Anyone want to clue me in?
A long time ago, I happened to mentioned in some other thread, something along the lines of not needing to make friend code thread anymore (or something like that...you can refer to the first page). Anyways, the general public basically wants to know what was meant by that. The 'secret' that I mentioned is still not here, but should be around soon.

Back