Animal Crossing: 2 Questions

laserbeak4

PM for Wii Register :)
Feb 11, 2008
Maryland
Wii Online Code
3005-8327-7498-3414
Hi,
I finally gave in and got Animal Crossing. (It's ok, but i still don't see what the fuss is all about).
So my questions are:
  1. When does this game get interesing? I've completed my first job, decorated my house with a punching bag and a bamboo rug. What now
  2. How do i get/ share friend codes in this game?

hope this helps

i have animal crossing to and i love it alot to do every day there are a few good websites to try to get friend codes but i only use this one it is the best in my book

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com

it is the best way to chat with people ad to get there firend codes without having to give personal info to them yo just fil lout all your info for that i mean like your friend code for the game and stuff like user name and maybe even spiff up yor profile to and then find people whoever you want and click on share firend coede and wait for a response, you can even see if there online and if anyone is hosting a game who is your friend that means there gate would be open so you can go to there town you can also do the same hope this helps.

looks interesting. Although I'd hate to sign up for yet another community, I'll do it if it'll give me a clue.LOL

what u mean give you a clue it is the best site to get friend codes and to chat and find times to meet people when there online both on computer and on the wii its pretty awsome.

ya can try looking here at the FC threads too. I know I put my code up there if ya need someone. I am a stay at home mom so I get on through out the day! :)

ya can try looking here at the FC threads too. I know I put my code up there if ya need someone. I am a stay at home mom so I get on through out the day! :)

Whoah ;)

We should trade codes one time :p. I'll go and online and tell you my code later.

@laserbreak

Game gets better each day, especially holidays. Just keep playing and collecting bugs/fish and you should start to like it more.

Cool thanks guys, give it a shot/relay this info to the kids.
@ajzustra: I'll promise to do that, as soon as i figure out how to get my fc :lol:

ok it still says "you don't have a friend code yet" how do i get one?
-edit-
ahh talk to the guard
i'll be pming you all with my FC Info :p

Last edited:
Back