Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

I am on now, and gate is open. PM if you add me!
All the people I have added I have sent PMs.

please add me too!
Name: TASHiE
Town: Rozzle
FC: 4039-0324-6403

I have to work today but ill leave my gate open for people (for as long as the signal holds up) to visit and offically register.
those who requested me, should have PMs replied to. you know who you are.
and ill be back on now till i leave and then after work (dunno when).
Later

Here's my info, add me:
Name: KorWii
Town: WiSummit
Friend Code: 1161-3845-6934

add me please. i'm visiting other towns atm. tell me if you add me so i can open my gate. :p

my gates are open... if you have added me and i havent added you, send me a message on here

thanks =]

hello

ok i added gravity[gran],vikatious[zilen], and bigmac[korwii]
add me
game name: Sofia
town: Riverton
friend c.: 2837-1096-9976
Thank you

Last edited:
I'm posting this through my Wii so I don't know if this would work out.

Name: Shade
Town: Forest
Friend Code: 1806-2950-3772

My character is a boy just so you know. lol

AH so im not alone in this whole using the interenet on the wii BS huh...I hate the interenet here, but soon enuff ill have me a laptop and i can play my games and BS on here if i need to at the same time. going back and forth is a pain in the butt. but atleast im not alone. i hope you are using a keyboard of some brand tho.
Anyway Shade ill add you. Im a guy to, but im not complaining. friends are friends(and i cant stand having a game that allows you to have friends but dont have any) speaking of, i think i need to make my list of those who havent added me yet or if something went wrong, iono...

Hi All!

Im new to AC and Wii altogether and I dont play it very often as I work fulltime. Add me if you have the chance and let me know so I can open my gate.

Name: Rukiya
Town: Fantasy
Code: 5371-1429-8105

I will add Claudy249 and Gravity2Dx only because I jotted down those codes first.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Hi All!

Im new to AC and Wii altogether and I dont play it very often as I work fulltime. Add me if you have the chance and let me know so I can open my gate.

Name: Rukiya
Town: Fantasy
Code: 5371-1429-8105

I will add Claudy249 and Gravity2Dx only because I jotted down those codes first.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Then i shall add you right away and have a cup of coffee with you. LOL

I just want different fruit..:(

Please help me get new fruit, I am sooo sick of pears. Please be my friend.

Code: 1247-9737-3286
Town: Saginaw
Name: CJ (or Slak)

We both are addicted so most time one of us will be on and the gates will be open. Just starting out some new friends would be nice.

E-mail [email protected] if you add.

Back