Town: DownTown
FC: 1205-1335-5767

Name: Xavier
Town: DownTown
FC: 5199-4531-5390

Name:Jay
Town: Jayopoly
Friend Code: 0990-8787-1983

Guys if you wana add me just send me a message :) and il get back to you as soon as I can.

Can anyone give me a quick bit 'o help?

1.) How do you "open" the gate to let others into your town?
2.) Is someone is visiting, can they take stuff out of your house? I'm nervous about inviting people I don't know to my kids town if they might steal stuff.
3.) Can you visit someone's town if they aren't online?

Thanks...

Added yiu

I added you can you add me to ypours please
Friend Code = 0389-3386-7745
Name = WizzyDad
Town = Datel

Name:Jay
Town: Jayopoly
Friend Code: 0990-8787-1983

Guys if you wana add me just send me a message :) and il get back to you as soon as I can.

Sent you info

I sent you my info again by text and by message. I tried going to the new one but I dont think they have added me because it doesnt get any reply to my request to come over to the town. Thanks and hope to see yall soon again

Bobbie we added you when is a good time to catch you in your town? Robbie

Can anyone give me a quick bit 'o help?

1.) How do you "open" the gate to let others into your town?
2.) Is someone is visiting, can they take stuff out of your house? I'm nervous about inviting people I don't know to my kids town if they might steal stuff.
3.) Can you visit someone's town if they aren't online?

Thanks...

Hey RedRamage. I know exactly how you feel. I am a mother as well and both of my kids play this game as well as myself. I will hep you out as much as I can. To answer your questions:

1. In order to invite someone to your town, they have to be in the players friend's roster. You can open the gate by going to the gateskeepers. Click on the guard on the right side, and press 'Invite others.'

2. As far as I know, no one can take anything out of your house. I can assure you that my kids don't take anything that does not belong to them. You can add them if you want. Their info is in the signature. They are 7 and 9 years old.

3. You can only visit someone's town if their gate is open. Again, you go to the gatekeepers, click on the guard on the right side, and then press 'I wanna go out.' Then click via Nintendo Wi-Fi. The gateskeepers will then show a list of anyone on your friend's list that has their gate open. If no name shows up then click on 'Never mind' otherwise click on the town that you want to visit.

If there is anything else I can help you with just let me know. I come to this site often to find other children for my kids to play Animal Crossing with.

We are wanting to add people to our friend rosters :) Please add us.

FC: 0647-3717-5412
Name: Kelsie?
Town: Heaven

FC: 1892-1023-5286
Name: Steven

P.S. There is a question mark after my name

Last edited:
Need Friends

I would like to add friends. Please add me. My Animal Crossing name is: Loopyloo and my town is: Sunshine
My friend code is : 2537-1583-9992

My gate is open now. Please don't take anything in my tiny house. :) Thanks! Also...I am new so be kind about my small town. And it's Bunny day...so happy easter egg hunting.

I added you :)

I would like to add friends. Please add me. My Animal Crossing name is: Loopyloo and my town is: Sunshine
My friend code is : 2537-1583-9992

My gate is open now. Please don't take anything in my tiny house. :) Thanks! Also...I am new so be kind about my small town. And it's Bunny day...so happy easter egg hunting.

please add us :)

We are wanting to add people to our friend rosters :) Please add us.

P.S. There is a question mark after my name

We have you added. Please add us.

Back