Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

We will be on for the next few hours. I see winter is gone and spring has arrived. Leave your gate open and one of us will come visit.

Animal Crossing Today (2/26/11)

Wanted to know if anyone will be playing ACCF today besides myself. Would love to come and visit your town and vice versa.

Will c u l8r Trixster

I will be on l8r

I remembered that we are in the same time zone. BTW, Have you heard from Steph? I realized that I couldn't go to her town b/c she saved my info. under Carcus when she visited. I kept getting an error message everytime I tried to visit Juno. Also going to send you and PM b/c I needed to ask you a question. C u l8r.

:yesnod: hi everyone. anybody want to add me
friend code; 4212-0793-6217
name; baby
town; wiitown
:lovewii::papermario::mushroomlife::idea:

Hey Lynda. I have you added. My info. is in my sig. under Terese. When will you be playing again? I play pretty much everyday. Its how I spend my "Me Time." :-D

Hello my name is Zee. I'll add anyone if it's okay

my animal crossing info is
name Zee
code 1033-8947-8713

my wii friend code is 2224-2362-3812-9891

add me

hi everyone, anybody wish to add me
baby
wiitown

ive added lizil, trixter, courtney, miki, terese, tom, aimee and jay.:mushroomlife::mushroomlife::mushroomlife::yesnod::yesnod:

hi everyone, anybody wish to add me
baby
wiitown

ive added lizil, trixter, courtney, miki, terese, tom, aimee and jay.:mushroomlife::mushroomlife::mushroomlife::yesnod::yesnod:

We have added you, there are two of us in the same town, Steph and Carcus (Mark). Unfortunately I do not have our friend codes with me. We will be on tonight around 6:00pm MST if you gate is open one of us will come visit and then you can get the friend code. Hope to see you tonight :smile5:

can someone add my wife. she wants to play animal crossing with other people. we do not have voice tho
friend code 446857714861
name bil
city funville

I will add you tonight. If you gate is open I will come visit. Usually on weeknights around 6:00pm MST

I would like to add friends. Please add me. My Animal Crossing name is: Loopyloo and my town is: Sunshine
My friend code is : 2537-1583-9992

My gate is open now. Please don't take anything in my tiny house. :) Thanks! Also...I am new so be kind about my small town. And it's Bunny day...so happy easter egg hunting.

please add us :)

FC: 0647-3717-5412
Name: Kelsie?
Town: Heaven

FC: 1892-1023-5286
Name: Steven
Town: Heaven

I have added both Kelsie? and Steven. Sorry dont have my friend code with me. There are two of us Steph and Carcus (Mark) we usually are on weeknights around 6:00pm MST. If your gate is open we will come visit, then you can get our friend codes.

animal info is

name: Zee
town: Home
code: 1033-8947-8713

wii friend code is
2224-236-3812-9891

Last edited:
Back