Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

Adding you :) Please feel free to visit my town. Friend Code: 2537-1583-9992 Name: Loopyloo Town: Sunshine

Text me if you want to visit

Please add me and Alexia for friends on Animal Crossing Wii

Friend code: 2537-1583-9992

Name: Loopyloo

Town: Sunshine

and Lexi's is: Friend code: 4899-5439-3225

Name: Lexiloo

We are still really new, but thanks to friends we have all the fruits. We appreciate any help or tips that will help us along in the game. We LOVE our friends!!

Last edited:
I can't find an easier way to find out if someone wants to visit my town. So...if you want to add me as a friend, here's my info.

Friend code: 2537-1583-9992

Let me know you are an Animal Crossing friend so I will add you to my contacts. :) If I am close to the t.v. I'll open my gates. (Does anyone know another way to let each other know when we are on?)

Much better :)

Last edited:
WE LOVE new friends!

Please add us as friends for Animal Crossing Wii

Friend Code: 2537-1583-9992

--------------------------

Name: Lexiloo

Friend Code: 4899-5439-3225

We are new but thanks to friends have all the fruits. We appreciate any help or tips. We love having new friends.

Have New Town And Friend Codes; Please Add Us

My son destroyed our town (DownTown). He was pressing buttons and not reading any of it. Anyway, please add our new info. Its in the signature. Our old info. was under the names: Terese, Xavier, and Veronica. And our old town name was 'DownTown.'

We need everything. Please help us out. Our only fruit is apples!!!! Thank you all.

My son destroyed our town (DownTown). He was pressing buttons and not reading any of it. Anyway, please add our new info. Its in the signature. Our old info. was under the names: Terese, Xavier, and Veronica. And our old town name was 'DownTown.'

We need everything. Please help us out. Our only fruit is apples!!!! Thank you all.

Sad to here of your loss! We will add your new info tonight. We will be on in about an hour if you want some more fruit and whatever else we can help you out with!!

I will add you tonight

I will be on tonight about 900 pm Eastern. I will come to your town with fruits and help you with some tools and bells or something ok see you tonight then?

QUOTE=LilMzB;1160915]My son destroyed our town (DownTown). He was pressing buttons and not reading any of it. Anyway, please add our new info. Its in the signature. Our old info. was under the names: Terese, Xavier, and Veronica. And our old town name was 'DownTown.'

We need everything. Please help us out. Our only fruit is apples!!!! Thank you all.[/QUOTE]

Thank You Trixster!!! You Are The BEST!!!!

Thank you so...... much for helping us out!!! You will never know how much we appreciate ALL of you help!!!! It is so frustrating to work hard and lose it all in the blink of an eye!!! Thanks again and I will see you online later!!!

I will be on tonight about 900 pm Eastern. I will come to your town with fruits and help you with some tools and bells or something ok see you tonight then?

QUOTE=LilMzB;1160915]My son destroyed our town (DownTown). He was pressing buttons and not reading any of it. Anyway, please add our new info. Its in the signature. Our old info. was under the names: Terese, Xavier, and Veronica. And our old town name was 'DownTown.'

[/QUOTE]

Thank You Steph!!! You Rock!!!

Sad to here of your loss! We will add your new info tonight. We will be on in about an hour if you want some more fruit and whatever else we can help you out with!!

Thank you so... much for any and all help you can give us. I really appreciate it!!! If there is anything at all that I can help you out with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Back