Animal Crossing is it worth it

Ian14

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2009
Animal Crossing is it worth it

I like the DS one is the Wii worth it?????

I want to get it with the wii speak :shifty:

Can you tell me about the best bit in the game :worship:

:worship: :worship: :worship:

It really is very similar to the DS version. There are a few nice extras, like the special holidays where you get new furniture, but the core game is still the same. The city aspect is nice, but there really isnt a lot to do there and you'll probably find yourself not bothering with it too much.

I have both. At first, I wasn't going to get the Wii version because I'd played the DS version to death. I was a bit worried that it wouldnt be different enough to keep me interested. I also felt that it was more suited to a portable console due to the need for almost daily maintanance. In the end, I was right, and only played it for a couple of weeks before getting bored. Now I havent switched it on for weeks.

I don't have a DS, so I've never played the DS version. I think it is worth the money. It is a great game and online play helps break up the monotony, at least for me. There are lots of thing to do to keep the game fresh, but then I didn't play the previous DS version, so it's all quite new to me. After the daily "chores" that have to be done, I spend most of my time fishing. In the end, it's really up to you, and how much you've worn out the DS version. for me, it was a must buy and I enjoy it more than any Wii game I have.

It is really similiar to the DS version. Some differences are more Special Visitors can come to your town. You can g to the City where you can communicate with people and go in shops. You can go to other peoples towns if you both have eacothers friendcodes.
You can also get a lot more items.

It's basically a crossover between the DS and GC games; it has better town layouts then ACWW and has normal holidays like ACPG, same music as ACWW and much smoother graphics than either one.

It's worth the buy I think. There's also a few new Totakeke tunes that are quite awesome and lots of new furniture etc, so it's quite enjoyable.

With Wii Speak its worth it, makes online so much fun.

And if you enjoyed the other games you will enjoy this one.

I saw it for 25 in a local best buy...I'm tempted to get it..I mean, for 25, why not?

It's not worth it if you have owned the gamecube & DS versions. And you said you own the DS so just stick with that.

It's the same ol' game repackaged with a different name basically. Pretty lazy on Nintendo's part.

dude i had it. loved it. then it got old real fast. i ended up getting like every fish except the coelacanth and the char or something like that (my goal was getting them all) and i kept trying and trying and all i was getting was crap. so i gave up. gets old. online is pretty fun but there isnt much to do. you have people in your town or go to someones town. its really not that great. dont bother if you have had the old ones.

Just picked up SSBB today and i'm not liking it. I'm planning on returning it to best buy and getting Animal Crossing instead.

with wiispeak its alot funner so yes i think it was well worth it and the conduit will be kickass with wiispeak, hopefully Nintendo is realizing we need or would like games for ALL age, kids to adult games.

Back