another nintendo rant

phillepino said:
it was their cynnical plan to make us believe that it's coming out in Dec. 3 so that people would buy the Wii instead of other gaming consoles! Now that they revealed it's delayed, for some people, it's too late now...

Very sneaky Ninty.... Very sneaky...

um phillepino it was no plan Brawl was delayed because it was still glitched and had some problems and needed more polish. Even IGN said that it was for that reason so hold your horses.

good point sigrim, i'm hard core over mp3 right now. but what will nintendo do when they run out of good sequels? eg. smg>sm64, mp3>mp2, ssbb>ssbm, mario kart wii>mk:dd, RE4:wii edition> RE4,and so on....you got me excited about n64, im gonna go play it now.

I'm curious as to what kind of game would satisfy your hardcore gamer side. I mean sure there are a lot of casual games out there, but there aren't any out that strike you as worthy?

iOwnage said:
I can count all of the available "hardcore" games on one hand.
I hope so, seeing as how the console has only been out for a year, unlike the 360.

A "hardcore" game IMO (All online multi), is:
CSS
Halo2/3 online
Starcraft

We need games like that, like some kind of decent shooter that has awesome online, maybe the new medal of honor will do this.

^If you want those games get an Xbox, because Wii won't be getting them.

Back