Another reason why I asked why I got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmelrob

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
this is nuts. i start a thread about why i got banned and why the mods dont email the users telling them why the thread was closed or why you get banned. this is a crazy forum. i have been on many forums ones with 5k plus posts and never have i seen a forum like this. who runs this? who do the mods think they are?

Okay spammy mcspam spam.

Get the hell out. Quit littering up our nice boards with your bitching and stupidity.

Err...this is actually quite serious. You shouldnt be making fun of him, if he is to be banned he should at least be given a reason...

This is the internet, this is not serious buisness. He can go cry his room about it, he got banned for a reason, he doesnt have to be told the reason. The admin/mods decision is final and he should just accept that.

no the forum cant just ban ppl cuz they want to. the mods are crazy. im a mod on blackberryforums.com and have a account with 5k posts and have never treated some one like the mods are treating me. im also a mod on howardforums.com and the same thing. i have a great account with sprintusers.com and never have a problem. come here to ask a questions and get this crap. what gives

I think the mod's can and will ban you. They can choose to (or not to) provide you with a reason why you get banned. I know if I was a mod, you'd be given a week long ban right now for being whiney.

i asked a question. a very easy question. see my post. never swore or did anything to anyone. get banned for asking a simple question. no reason. what gives

PM or Email the forum admin, i0n about it. i have no clue why you were banned but i must lock this thread seeing as how it is a repeat (im not the one who locked your other one btw).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back