Any Advice on finding a WII?

xxskaterxx

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Well as far as i see, everything store is sold out of wiis, around wheere i live, and for christmas i ended up gettin more then enough money to get one,but cant find a place to buy it at, for regular price, im scared ill get scammed outta my money on ebay, cause im niot use to it and amazon is selling them for like 400+ any advice anyone?

your best bet would be to call local stores starting tomorrow. toys r us always has the most though. so i'd say call them the most. hope you get one soon. =]

I'm afraid you might not be able to find one for awhile. Most stores stock up like crazy waiting for the holiday rush and then don't get any for a pretty long period of time. But, as the poster above me said, just call around and try to time shipments. That's how I got my 360. (6 days after launch)

Well, i'm not being sarcastic.

My dad IS a UPS manager. XD

He has connections..you see.

He had every UPS driver who delivers at Gamestop to keep a lookout for one. =)

I would consider looking for one on craigslist, but if you are truly in need of one, buy one from ebay (high price)...=]

Im sorry that you have not found your wii yet :prrr: I guess i was just lucky enough to be in town at the right time. I went in and asked about the wii and game said a stock just came in :arf:

Wulf said:
Well, i'm not being sarcastic.

My dad IS a UPS manager. XD

He has connections..you see.

He had every UPS driver who delivers at Gamestop to keep a lookout for one. =)

Why didn't you get one on launch, bigshot?

Well, you probably can't find one after Christmas, for a long time, and I personally love using eBay, but that depends how badly you want one.

I don't they're still running it, but Gamestop was doing a "guaranteed Wii" for January if you buy it now, you could call and check, otherwise it's gonna be tough to hook one up at the moment.....

Back