Help Me Find a Wii!!!

Apr 18, 2007
Hey, I'm desperate to get a Nintendo Wii. I live in Canada and they are very hard to find. Every time I go to a store they are all sold out!!! Any hints on finding one?

Do you have EBgames or GameStop type of chain stores near you? I have 4-5 EBgames/GameStop stores in San Francisco, I find out which one get the earliest delivery of the lot, and then call that store everyday just after the UPS guy've made the drop off. If the first store've got Wii in that day, it means all the other stores will get the same shipment too. I then go to the store that has later delivery time and try to get there just before UPS the guy turns up. And bingo, you will get your Wii in no time.

Last edited:
Where do you live? There're lots of wii in FS, BB, TRU last weekend in Vancouver area but they're all gone within a few hours.

Monitor this site (http://www.consolewatch.com/) and also check this forum for any tips. I ordered mine online from TRU thanks for a tip from the forum.

I'm in the same boat dude.. EB Games keeps telling me that they don't know when the next shipment is coming in.. same with FS, BB, and wal mart. Toys R Us gets shipments on the weekends, but the problem is that they tell everyone, so there is always a line up and i dont feel like going and waiting in line at 5 am. luckily, I just found out that my friend's mom is a manager at Wal mart, and I will have a Wii by the weekend.

Good luck bro.

I live in Ottawa, but I have a friend who works at the Real Canadian Superstore but he says he can't reserve one for me

Back