Can't Find A Wii D:

Dice

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
I can't find a nintendo Wii anywhere.. I went to alot of stores and asked them if they knew when they're suppose to get them in stock, every store said we dont know. So.. After New years, and since it's passed x-mas will it be easiyer to get Nintendo Wii? I have one preorderd at a store for towards end of Jan.. But im trying to get it erlier then that. D: dieing for one.

Oh BTW i live in Mississauaga Ontario...[CANADA!]

:OFirst Post Woot !

Canada is one of those places were a Wii is hard to get. Even in UK it's hard. Maybe you'll have to wait seriously. In Canada and Australlia it's difficuit to get them. I live in UK and havn't seen 1, not 1 on a shelf. I got mine on Launch though.
You'll have to wait until everyone has bought them for Christmas and wait till Mid Jan?

Sorry dude but thats the way the Cookie crumbles. Should have got the Pre-Order in sooner

Yeah, i know..But i know this guy and he said that he had them lyk a few weeks ago sold out in minutes.. And the guy told me he's gonna get more next tuesday. but he said only a few.. I guess i'm going to have to go and try to sleep outside of the store over night but I'm not sure if my mom is goin to let me lol but yeah.. Because my brother like only because it was xmas it was so hard to get and im like no people are still after it that bad.. D: i hope i get one though...

Don't camp outside just don't sleep.. Easier you don't have to carry anything with you except some Redbull or Coffee or something... and make sure you are CERTAIN of a Wii delivery before you stay outside And if no one is outside the store and no one knows about it just go when the store opens

Wii_Smurf said:
Canada is one of those places were a Wii is hard to get.

Not neccessarily true, at least in the Toronto area. A couple days after the launch day I saw some at the local Best Buy. This was the same Best Buy that had a line up half way around it's store at night before launch day and most likely sold out that day. I've heard on another forum (Non-Wii related) that some members happen to see some extra Wii's when they are in stores.

My point and advice to you Dice is to stop (not overnight) by your local Best Buy or Future Shop (on Mavis i think?) early Jan or even try after their Boxing Day rush and see if see if you can get lucky. I wouldn't even bother phoning in since they get that a lot and probably are annoyed by that by now.

Yeah ofcourse, redbull I should get some of those but i'm gonna stand obviously and if no one is there then i'll go home and sleep a coupple hours but what if it costes me and by the time i get back theres a huge line up?
like i said last time the guy got it he said he sold out with in minutes.

Back