Any Place To Find A Preorder?

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
Auuuuuugggghhhh!
I'm In A Dilemma(sp?) Here! My Hastings(book/vidgames/movies store) Is Only Getting FOUR Wiis!(no sexual pun intended) ANd On Top Of That, An Employee Is Getting One Of Those Four! THREE LEFT!? WTF!?
I Can't FInd A Preorder Anywhere!

Except www.playasia.com, BUt It Releases On The 2nd Of December And I DOn't Know If The Wii Is Region Locked... Is It?

I Might Go Camp Out On The 17th(nov) At Hastings And Get It On The Nineteenth...

Can Someone Help?

US Actually... I Noticed The Preorder Section

Maybe try the phone directory and ring round a few stores with a so many mile radius.

Hope you can find somewhere.

Tried Walmart (they don't know how many wiis they're gonna get) And Hastings (three total)Today, I Have A Gamestop BUt Thier Number Isn't In The Phone Book... Wierd

the US will be getting 1 million Wii's at launch. thats double the number of 360's at launch

ask for the someone in charge of electronics when you call wal mart.You get better results.Camp out folks, I live in an area where there are 3 wal marts, a best buy, 2 targets, and 3 gamestops within an 8 mile radius. Its on like donkey kong!!Good luck.

THERES HOPE FOR US YET!

I Called Gamestop(found thier number) And They Said That They'll Be Getting 2 More SHipments Of 12 Or Less Wiis Each From Launch Untill Christmas!
*choir sings*

Ahhh, This Gives Me COmfort...

You Can CLose This Thread If You Want i0n....
Or Keep It Up FOr Other People To Ask Related Questions!

I thought each retailer was getting 20-30 Wii's each?

I called my local Best Buy and they don't know how many they are getting, my 2 local Game Stops and my 1 EB Games have all their Wii's pre-ordered and said they won't have any extras. My Wal-Mart kept giving me the busy signal so I'll have to try back later.

You know im planing on going at 3 Pm Saturday for launch and well i hope thats early enough i mean...i hate waiting in the cold...and yes the line will be outside!

Messykitty414 said:
I called my local Best Buy and they don't know how many they are getting, my 2 local Game Stops and my 1 EB Games have all their Wii's pre-ordered and said they won't have any extras. My Wal-Mart kept giving me the busy signal so I'll have to try back later.
I made a post earlier informing that there was a rumour thats probably true that bestbuys are getting 80-120 wiis

GreyKirby said:
I made a post earlier informing that there was a rumour thats probably true that bestbuys are getting 80-120 wiis
Wow, I think I may still wait at Wal-Mart so I can get my Wii lauch day.

Back