Any chance?

unluckylink13

Member XIII
Nov 16, 2006
My man-cave
Wii Online Code
0554-8372-1002-5500
Is there any chance that the Internet Channel might release this week? I read somewhere that it would only take 1-2 weeks. I certainly hope so. They could release it with the new classic games tomorrow possibly, if it's ready.

I know, but I heard that the Internet Channel wasn't delayed as bad as the Weather Channel and the News Channel. Hopefully! =]]

I got my Wii on Nov. 19th expecting the Internet channel but then found out that it wasn't ready.... :shocked: That sucks you gotta wait until X-mas! Well when you do get it you should hit me up my Wii code's on the left.

All Hail The Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

I got my wii on the 19th, too ^_^. Even though it was as cold as heck waiting outside, it was one of the best experiences of my life.

Yes....Yes it was very cold!!! I was out there for 14 hours but it was sooo worth the wait!!!!! The Wii is the best thing since Kool-aid!!!!!

I was there for about 13. Then they gave us our tickets guaranteeing us the Wii, then I waited in the car for an hour.

Oh, and by the way, I actually don't think that they're going to release it until December, based on the Japanese and European release dates.

I know, and for some reason I'm not being patient enough, haha. Hopefully North America will get it before the launch of the Wii in Europe and Japan.

I have the Weather Channel and News Channel marked on my calendar, but the main things I'm looking forward to are the Internet Channel and some VC games that I've been wanting.

Back